(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

sorry guys i speek not english, my speek is german !!

hallo Kalatorni .

du suchst animationen wo mann brustbewegungen beim kämpfen, beim schleichen, eigentlich bei allem sehen kann.

die meißten spieler können nur das brustschaukeln duch animationen sehen.

eigendlich ist die sache ganz einfach, ich bräuchte keine animationen um das schaukeln zu sehen, ich nutze sie nur weils besser aussieht.

der punkt ist die skeleton.nif datei, sie beeinflust nicht nur eine andere platzierung der waffen am körper, sie beeinflußt auch die titten, ob sie sich bewegen oder steif sind. 

das problem ist, das mooder sich nur auf ihre eigenen sachen konzentrieren und nicht die anderen einflüsse berücksichtigen.

deshalb muß mann sich entscheiden, entweder das oder das !!

I don't know if someone is following this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17503-skyrim-bouncing-boobs-final-where-can-i-get-this/page-2

But it seems the alternative tbbp we're discussing here is posted in there, but the skeleton the guy is using, crush the game due lack of something...

We're still trying to figure out what is missing or at least make it work... if someone can help, it would go faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have a problem I edit my pj's tits with bodyslide and now I have stopped moving the same bone are estatidas at all times when running either walking or whatever do not move, the only thing I did was edit the femalebody_0 and 1 not more

Hi I have a problem I edit my pj's tits with bodyslide and now I have stopped moving the same bone are estatidas at all times when running either walking or whatever do not move, the only thing I did was edit the femalebody_0 and 1 not more

You should use Bodyslide++ rather than bodyslide. Then from the Sliderset dropdown menu you need to choose 'CB++ with TBBP'.

You should use Bodyslide++ rather than bodyslide. Then from the Sliderset dropdown menu you need to choose 'CB++ with TBBP'.

good thank you very much

The latest version of bodyslide++ is here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/

Make sure though that you install all of the prerequisites, you need to install CBBE first, as well as the original bodyslide, then bodyslide++ in the same directory of bodyslide. And if you want the vanilla armors' measurements to fit your new custom ones also install caliente's vanilla armor replacers (can be found on nexus, download both town and solder packs).

The latest version of bodyslide++ is here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/

Make sure though that you install all of the prerequisites, you need to install CBBE first, as well as the original bodyslide, then bodyslide++ in the same directory of bodyslide. And if you want the vanilla armors' measurements to fit your new custom ones also install caliente's vanilla armor replacers (can be found on nexus, download both town and solder packs).

just one of the links Fallen is that look in various places on the nexus here in loverslab and other pages are the most dead

Maybe someone could convert this animations to a TBBP skeleton like XMPS.

These are very good animations but only for the Lady body :(.

Here is a video showing them off.

This has been asked time and again in both this thread and at least three others on this forums, no one seems interested in importing it as it only affects lady body and will take remaking models from scratch to apply to CBBE and UNP. Add to that the fact that people tend to prefer TBBP anyway, this will likely never happen.

Sorry guys, maybe it's just me getting confused, but which files do I have to download to get a body like the animated picture in the main page?

Besides, some of the download links are broken.

You need TBBP, you can find the files on page 9 of this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/page-9?do=findComment&comment=388360

You also need CBBE and a supporting TBBP skeleton. XPMS works but might cause a character's breasts to appear too high during TBBP animations, so if XPMS giving you the 'breasts too high' bug use this modified XPMS instead: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17328-xp32-issue/?do=findComment&comment=396586

would someone explain to me how a skeleton "only works" with one specific mesh?

only thing I could figure is if the skeleton and the body and an entire suite of game animations were made... If the skeleton used a non-retail bone names, and then the mesh was weight painted for those names, that would of course do it. . . but then you'd have to re-make all the vanilla animations so they'd work with that body.

Other than all that work, I gotta say . . . I don't get it.

a naked body and an armor don't automaticly are the same. basicly you dont see your body if you put some clothes on in skyrim, you might see an other one.

some armors can have it's very own body defined, and animation as well, which already differ greatly.

a skeleton should be capable of all wanted animations, BBP and TBBP for example. but it must be backward compatible as well. the armor/mesh call for it. if the animations are not implied/aviable to the armors/meshes they would be animated even the skeleton nor a animation mod like TBBP of dragonfly is installed.

Hi everyone, i am a beginner when it comes to appying mods. I already learned a lot and i just have some questions about TBBP and animations in general.

Hmm, i spent a few hours yesterday to archieve a bodyslide body and armours with ttbp an almost everything worked fine.
I installed CBBEv3 with body slide, xp32max skeleton and cb++ bodyslide with all the caliente armour and killer keo stuff (+ some various armours that also have an cb++ compatible upgrade on that page ) and upgraded them to their cb++ version. After that i created the bodys and so far everything was fine. I made CB++ tbbp bodys and thought that this should enabel TBBP, then i found this thread here and thought that i miss the dragonfly.nif (not sure about the name). Well i downloaded the one here in post 165 and i got TBBP working. Oh and i use the newest FNIS.

HOWEVER:

The breast had gotten smaller and the bounce looks a bit to exaggerated in the idle animation. What causes this "shrunken breasts"? What would be in my mentioned setup the best installation order of mods?
Which way do i work best with .nif files? .nif files are animations , right?

Would be nice if i could get some answers. I saw that some just speak german but thats also fine. =)

Here a german and englisch version:

Danke für die Antworten. Ja, den Thread hatte ich mir schon angeschaut. Das einzige was ich nicht begreife ist warum die Brüste kleiner werden beim wechseln von Rüstung auf den Körper. Ich habe in CB ++ für alles die gleiche Größe angegeben (Nude mesh und Rüstungs meshs) also auf "build multiple groups" geklickt. Könnte der physic effect von TBBP die Brüste ein wenig "zusammenfallen" lassen?

Thanks for the answers. Yeah, i had already taken a look at this TBBP thread. I just dont get why the breasts in nude mode are smaller than in the armors. I used "build multiple groups" in CB++ and used for every mesh (nude and armor) the same size.  Could it be because of the physics and that they let them "fall flat" ?

nein kann er nicht. sowas wird in den tbbp animationen nicht vereinbart, denke daran dass wenn du eine rüstung anziehst siehst du nicht mehr deinen körper. du schaust dann auf den körper der mit der rüstung oder eher in der rüstung vereinbart ist. jede rüstung kann ihren voll-eigen-körper haben, der nicht an den ausgangskörper gebunden sein muss und auch nicht die TBBP animationen, also sogar eigene oder keine haben kann. wenn du bei batch build alles anhäkst, musst du trotztdem noch mal durch die supkategorien durch gucken ob da nicht die gleiche rüstung in mehreren versionen verhanden sind, sowas gibt es oft. oft kibt es eine tbbp und eine nicht tbbp version.

so zurück zu der abweichenden größe. wenn du batchbuild ausführst, kann es A sein dass du dein profil nicht gespeichert hast und es nur auf den ersten angewendet wird. oder B die rüstung bei der du dir die einstellung erhoffst, nicht von bodyslide angesprochen wird.

nenn mal die namen und nennungen bitte.

Archived