(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

1. Body: "CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP" with Navetsea's CBBEV2V3 skin textures ver 1.6

2. TBBP animations
3. Skeleton: XP32's skeleton+butt fix

in addition i'm using the TBBP's 50 % larger breast skeleton files (cough toseethejigglebetter cough) which overwrites XP32's skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast.nif. Dont ask how these work together, they just do. Only problem is getting the butt jiggle working.

Basic CHSBHC and Megalov's CBBE based bodies (including his custom CHSBHC-ML) wont give the proper bounce - as far as I know it.

Using CBBE with Dragonflys slide preset and XP32s skeleton I installed the mods in this order

1. CBBE

2. originals armor packs

3. cb++ files  all files including armor sets. 

4. tbbp files. 

5. skeleton.  

well I give up on trying to get this to work, lol been at it for hours hopefully tomorrow someone lets me know what i missed. 

LOL

Not sure but I had the same problem when certain animations kicked in. It would always CTD so I uninstalled the xp32's and used just the base tppb files and it seemed to fix that. Oh and I made sure to always update FNIS with related patches and WRYE Bash a merged patch (may not have any effect but seems to make a lot of stuff play nice).

Hey Canderes, if you decide to make an UNPB Body with working butt please use the original unpb body with the perky breasts (there is a new version without them)

And i don't know if that is easy to make along the way, but if it is possible to have an extra tbbp body that has really bouncy breasts (more than the standard ones) that would be fantastic too.

Also a big thanks for the swaying idle that you did a few months ago, thats still my favourite idle.

Seeing that you also made another animation in this thread, and possible now also new bodys, don't you think it would be best to make a new thread with your work? Maybe you have even done more animations that i don't know about? It would be a shame if your work goes missing somewhere in the middle of a thread like this in a simple reply post.

idk if works, but if wanna i can upload my meshes if wanna test, im using cbbe+tbbp and working fine breasts and butt animation, if dnt like my bodytype just need redo that at bodyslide i guess.

OBS: Send me a msg if wanna, because i dnt look at forums sometimes.

I'll get around to it on Wednesday. I'm gonna get another PC ready with the game installed and no mods so I can make one thing at a time without having a mish mash of files like I do right now. I'd like to do some tests with bodyslide to see if that causes any problems too, but it shouldn't if all bodyslide does is morph the old models. Are there any other bodies (not bodyslide related) that you guys want to see using TBBP? I'll have a better understanding of why things go wrong for the crushed breasts and butt if I can find (or make) any others that have the same problem.

I used the wrong bone order for the 1.01 skeleton. If the run forward is messed up for you try this file. I went back and looked at the skeletons again and realized there's two versions of the order (probably an export mistake).

mt_runforward.zip

So I noticed that the bone order is different for 1.01 than the first version. I reuploaded the animation in my last post using the 1.01 version. I never noticed these order differences until I went back to look at the skeleton xmls and havok started having a fit. I'll be looking at the 1.01 and the XP version only for now to keep this from happening again. It all has to be pre-animated. The only dynamics skyrim has is when the actor is dead and a ragdoll and at no other time it seems (no havok destruction support).

I'm still working on the unp version I should have something good by the end of tomorrow. I get hardly any bounce using those animations and when I try to see how the bones are moving in havok the preview tool crashes. Some of those also break animated hair if your using that. Also I see that floating footsteps problem. I'd never seen that before but COM is too high from the ground.

Using CBBE with Dragonflys slide preset and XP32s skeleton I installed the mods in this order

1. CBBE

2. originals armor packs

3. cb++ files  all files including armor sets. 

4. tbbp files. 

5. skeleton.  

well I give up on trying to get this to work, lol been at it for hours hopefully tomorrow someone lets me know what i missed. 

LOL

Looks like Fnis

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp its to orcs and all elfs fix just, just install normal, dnt do a replace, so elfs and orcs will works also (ill not got CTD (crash)), just install after tbbp with others races got working, remember dnt replace, and dnt click at any elf or orc if you have to test or dnt create one before that.

ADEC meshes have alot more weight in the butt area than any other body that's why its almost unnoticeable for every non ADEC body. I'm guessing most of the abs effect is stuck to the pelvis for the other bodies, so it would require that they be reweighted to even work like the one they have in the video.

Theres a new BBP mod on the nexus.....the animation looks very realistic lol

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35035

Huh this is pretty great, even if I don't like all the animations (the run anims has issues with breasts shrinking into the torso).

Best part though it can be mixed and matched with TBBP animations and from a little testing it works together. I'm using sprint and walk forward/sideway/forwardsideway from this new pack, while using TBBP idle, optional run 2 and walk backward/backwardsideway. Works pretty good!

Hey all,

Perhaps this isn't the best place to put this, but If that's the case please just let me know and I'll move it.

I'm pretty overwhelmed by the amount of changes required to get something like this to work. I currently use UNPB-BBP and I enjoy it, but I'd really like to be using UNPB-TBBP, and getting some butt jiggle action as well, however I think I misunderstand the process. These are the current mods I've got installed and AFAIK working.

1. UNBP-BBP

2. XP32 Max Skeleton
3. Fitness Body
4. Victorias High Heel Walk Animation BBBB
5. Various texture mods

At what point does TBBP come into play here? I get no butt jiggle with the BBBB walk animation, and I know I should, so I'm definitely missing something. Any help would be really appreciated!

I'm working on it right now. I took a while to get to this point because I was looking into the crushing problem. The crush problem is caused by the skeleton_female.hkx and nothing else (usually). So far this is what I have. It seems if you weight more of the back of the leg than just the butt to the butt bones it looks alot more realistic and fluid. I am experimenting with different animation constraints but this seems the best so far. Acdale has a workaround for the crushing problem, but when I have time I might go and manually patch the most used skeleton_female.hkx files to keep from having to add files or change the nif version of the skeletons.

Archived