Stripper Career WITH A TWIST - NPC Role

Hey y'all the forum from yesterday got me thinking again about how much I'd love a stripper career in the Sims 3. Now - I don't mean a rabbithole career OR a playable career but what about an NPC Role. (ie. like musicians and mixologists) where if you put a pole on a community lot a stripper would come and dance on it for the club/bar hours. And then if you wanted to you could use NRaas Register to assign specific sims to "work" there.

I've never modded anything so I'm unsure if this is doable but thought I'd throw it out there! I think it would be incredible.

So basically combining the function of Misukisu's exotic dancer stage, puss n' heels pole, and Kicker's pole animations/mod.

Follow up: I’m not opposed to doing this myself if anyone could point me in the direction of how to create a “Role” career. (I’ve tried to search and can only find rabbit hole career tutorials). Also some guidance on how to go about editing a pole to make it a “role-giving” object.

15 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I have this but I was hoping to integrate the pole so dancers actually pole dance. So basically taking the functions of the exotic dancers stage and combining it with the pole and pole animations. It’s got to be possible. 

The dancers stage is just an animation rug which looks like a small plate on the floor at it's corner, and the pole is basically the same thing as far as an animation script is concerned, so yeah - seems completely possible......   While the Dancer's Stage does have a more comprehensive script controlling time to start/stop, and outfit worn, I don't see this being a problem if the right 'trigger' is selected from the pole options - perhaps an even more 'optioned' selection could be created (Actual Stripping which Kickers includes).

1 hour ago, landess said:

The dancers stage is just an animation rug which looks like a small plate on the floor at it's corner, and the pole is basically the same thing as far as an animation script is concerned, so yeah - seems completely possible......   While the Dancer's Stage does have a more comprehensive script controlling time to start/stop, and outfit worn, I don't see this being a problem if the right 'trigger' is selected from the pole options - perhaps an even more 'optioned' selection could be created (Actual Stripping which Kickers includes).

Yes that would be fantastic. I’m going to start looking into this today and I will come back here with updates. I really hope I can get this done! I have some help over on modthesims as well. We have all the parts we just have to put them together lol

4 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I’m going to start looking into this today

You may want to dig into Kinky World careers, as some involve script interactions outside of a rabbit hole. Don't know if you can sift through code or no. I can't. But, there is also the open school which hires NPC, or your sim can get a job also.