if you have a tool called elyse mem or something like that, with scroll lock key you can keep tabs of the memory usage of skyrim. my pc only has 4gig of memory and 1 gig videocard. and i notice if the skyrim use about 3gig then i will either get major stutter or infinite loading screen happening usually console command like pcb will releave some of the memory usage.

Im having issues with the combat rape.

I cant get it to trigger.

I have run FNiS and it "compiles" fine without any issues. I have also installed Animated Prostitution and the SexLab mods.

I can get all of them to work just fine except getting SA to trigger in combat without casting the spell that automatically works against enemies no matter their health.

Oh and a suggestion, maybe a toggle option.

Have it be like the vampire mods or paradise halls where you have to beat someone to submission and then click on them when they are yelding to initiate the rape. Seems more intuitive than a random chance during a fight.

Im having issues with the combat rape.

I cant get it to trigger.

I have run FNiS and it "compiles" fine without any issues. I have also installed Animated Prostitution and the SexLab mods.

I can get all of them to work just fine except getting SA to trigger in combat without casting the spell that automatically works against enemies no matter their health.

Oh and a suggestion, maybe a toggle option.

Have it be like the vampire mods or paradise halls where you have to beat someone to submission and then click on them when they are yelding to initiate the rape. Seems more intuitive than a random chance during a fight.

In combat for the player you MUST use the spell if you want to rape whoever it is you are in combat with.  If they beat you down, they can automatically rape you (if allowed by the settings) and rape can be automatic for and against your followers but for the DB you must cast the spell.

The difference though is that as the DB you can cast the spell on enemies unaware, you do not have to beat them down first.

@ WaxenFigure

First off, thank you (a thousand times!) for this mod! It's everything a 'sex addict' could hope for, and I am truly amazed at the quality of everything and how well it works! You shall have lots of mead and wenches in Sovngarde, my friend! ;-)

And, of course, like everyone else I have feedback:

Sound Sets

Personally, I'd like to see more immersive voice sets, which is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Some characters, like Dunmer women, have a significantly deeper voice than the voice files included (this goes for every mod I've tried so far, though, Oblivion and Skyrim alike), and I'd like to see that covered. This is something I would be able to do if it's an addition you/others would enjoy. :-)

Buff/Effect Shader

I think the green effect shader isn't optimal. It's good to see which NPCs are currently affected by the calming effect but the green is just an eyesore, especially on nude bodies. Now, this is a minor issue and can be adjusted by every individual by using the Creation Kit, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Other than that, I think your future plans for the mod cover most of what I'd suggest as well! Do you have a PayPal people could donate to? Seriously, this mod is so enjoyable everyone making it work deserves a cookie or two! :D

hi, I installed SKSE and both FNIS correctly and FNIS loader detect all four mods. But when I run skyrim, I don't see any SA spell and when I open console to type one of the config, it says 'script option not found'. I'm new in adding mods to skyrim, does I did something wrong here? Maybe skyrim version not supported? I'm using the legendary edition. :(

hi, I installed SKSE and both FNIS correctly and FNIS loader detect all four mods. But when I run skyrim, I don't see any SA spell and when I open console to type one of the config, it says 'script option not found'. I'm new in adding mods to skyrim, does I did something wrong here? Maybe skyrim version not supported? I'm using the legendary edition. :(

Did you install using Nexus? If so, this could be the problem:

About Nexus Mod Manager

Nexus Mod manager can be used to install and uninstall this mod except that recent versions added a new feature to gather up the "ReadMe" information and that causes them to remove the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt file from the \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts folder which causes FNIS to not see the animations. If this happens SexAddicts will not be listed as a mod when the FNIS User generator is run. Simply extract the file from the archive and place it into the folder above and run FNIS again to get the animations included.

Did you install using Nexus? If so, this could be the problem:

About Nexus Mod Manager

Nexus Mod manager can be used to install and uninstall this mod except that recent versions added a new feature to gather up the "ReadMe" information and that causes them to remove the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt file from the \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexAddicts folder which causes FNIS to not see the animations. If this happens SexAddicts will not be listed as a mod when the FNIS User generator is run. Simply extract the file from the archive and place it into the folder above and run FNIS again to get the animations included.

No I did manual instal. What I do was.. drag drop the stuffs from winrar for all the mods according to where they should be, ran fnis loader, then run skyrim through SKSE.