[mod] DWToska-CK3 for Tours & Tournaments (v1.9)

On 6/2/2023 at 2:16 PM, uud said:

This is happening because of DWToska3's common/on_action/childhood_on_actions.txt's file name. It's overriding the vanilla childhood_on_actions.txt.

Damn! Nice catch, @uud! Many thanks! I just uploaded DWToska3-v3.0.1 which simply removes that file. You can either delete common/on_action/childhood_on_actions.txt entirely yourself, or delete the whole mods/DWToska3 and then install the v3.0.1.

You might want to tone down the prestige gains... They are absolutely OP early game, considering you need save them up slowly and spend them all for expansion and army building, getting 150 prestige for one siege or one battle is one free men-at-arms regiment or  two free county conquests...

Edited by Durante

I just released DWToska3-v3.0.3 and it has the following changes:

• Added provisional Character Body Overhaul and Carnal Court integration based on CBO Alpha for CK3 v1.9 (which includes Carnal Court now)
  • Better Carnalitas integration
  • Rapist and victim now start naked, victim now no longer looses hair.
  • Rape event starts immediately on selection. On end of first pop-up it fires up CBO/CC (if present), conclusion event follows one day later.
  • Added health check on victim. If brutally mauled on event start, victim will die as a result. Cause and killer will be named correctly.
  • New death cause added: 'death_raped', 'death_raped_killer'

This is a major rewrite of DWToska3. As Mange has released an early alpha of Character Body Overhaul and Carnal Court on Discord I went a bit overboard and integrated it into DWToska3 while fixing some other stuff. Please keep in mind that the CK3 v1.9 ready Character Body Overhaul and Carnal Court aren't officially out yet (just a preview version), so you might want to wait until a stable version of these is out.

The changes boil down to this: When you now rape a courtier/prisoner the usual panel pops up and the text description of the act is shown. When you click on the button on that panel, you don't get to see the second panel right away (as before). Instead (if you have the CK3 v1.9 ready CBO and Carnal Court installed!) it shows the Carnal Court interaction instead. Then, one day later the final panel showing the end of the rape act shows up. If you don't have CBO/CC? All it adds is the one day delay between those panels (and an ignorable error message in the logs).

Both characters now start naked in those panels and the victim will retain their hair piece. This was going missing in previous versions.

Additionally: Raped characters are still getting wounded with wounds getting more aggravated each attempt - unless you allow them to heal. If you now choose to rape a prisoner/courtier that already has the trait "wounded_3" ("Brutally Mauled"), then the character will die (as before), but the death message will be "XXX was raped to death by [You]". To make this more visible as well, the "Rape Courtier" or "Rape Prisoner" menu option will also show a (+) at the end if the next "interaction" will be deadly.

23 hours ago, Sok Bojowy said:

Is there any way to tone down battle events? I kept getting 5-6 knight events in a single battle. It's both rly OP and quite annoying.

He doesn't seem to be interested in making the mod balanced, even the prisoners have every possible maxed out level 3 congenital traits.  It makes most of the game features like prestige obsolete, which is sad.

Edited by Durante
On 6/12/2023 at 12:33 AM, quedices77 said:

There appears to be some incompatibility between DWToska3-v3.0.3 and the latest Regula_Magistri_2.3.0 where all tabs on the character screen disappear. Reverting to DWToska3-v3.0.1 fixed it for me.

Thx DocToska for your mods!

I don't have Regula and I also lost all tabs at the character screen (family,relationships,courtiers) with 3.0.3. Don't know what causes it, tried without UI mods and only toska but issue persisted, reverting to 3.0.1 makes the issue go away.

37 minutes ago, Kuneus said:

I don't have Regula and I also lost all tabs at the character screen (family,relationships,courtiers) with 3.0.3. Don't know what causes it, tried without UI mods and only toska but issue persisted, reverting to 3.0.1 makes the issue go away.

Can confirm the exact same issues

Hi everyone!

Update russian localization v.2 for DWToska3 - translation updated for v. 3.0.3
Unfortunately, the problem of bald characters remains, in total each action (court and prisoners) has 2 event screens, during the second screen the characters go bald. The latest CBO version is 1.8.0. The third screen (CBO / CC) is used only if the character was at the start of the game, but if the character was taught using a mod, for example, Invite Debutantes or Get Mona, then the CBO / CC screen does not appear.

The tabs on the character panel (family, relationships, courtiers) are in place.

New death interaction (+) - super!

russian.rar

On 6/11/2023 at 4:33 PM, quedices77 said:

There appears to be some incompatibility between DWToska3-v3.0.3 and the latest Regula_Magistri_2.3.0 where all tabs on the character screen disappear. Reverting to DWToska3-v3.0.1 fixed it for me.

Indeed! By accident 3.0.3 included a stray window_character.gui that caused issues. I just uploaded v3.0.4 to fix it.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:42 PM, Durante said:

He doesn't seem to be interested in making the mod balanced, even the prisoners have every possible maxed out level 3 congenital traits.  It makes most of the game features like prestige obsolete, which is sad.

Oh? Maybe you missed that DWToska2 does have game rules where you can configure this?

DWT2-11.png.ab1e0668a7128dbdd076b68bb498

You can configure if captured prisoners are "top of the line" in regards to traits, "high end" or "stock". You can also configure the capture chance during siege/raids as well as battles from "almost always" to 50% or 25%.

This has been in the mod from day one and the defaults are the highest possible values. But you can sure tone it down yourself via these game rules.

If you have specific suggestions for what *other* possible values you would like to see? I'm all ears.

Edited by DocToska
2 hours ago, DocToska said:

Oh? Maybe you missed that DWToska2 does have game rules where you can configure this?

DWT2-11.png.ab1e0668a7128dbdd076b68bb498

You can configure if captured prisoners are "top of the line" in regards to traits, "high end" or "stock". You can also configure the capture chance during siege/raids as well as battles from "almost always" to 50% or 25%.

This has been in the mod from day one and the defaults are the highest possible values. But you can sure tone it down yourself via these game rules.

If you have specific suggestions for what *other* possible values you would like to see? I'm all ears.

I was playing on lowest possible settings in all regards. They are still too frequent, especially battle events. If u could make an option for 10%, I would be very glad and happily use your mod.

On 6/17/2023 at 12:34 PM, Stephens66 said:

the game rules aren't there nor the decisions only some mod features are there or i really don't know i have carnalitas on too only those two installed or is it a bug needs fixing maybe .  or can someone tell how to fix if theres an option two . 

If you only have two mods and one of them is Carnalitas then you obviously don't have both versions of DWToska installed, so of course you wouldn't be getting all of the mod features.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen examples in your pictures of same sex rape, but when I go through my courtiers list, I can only rape the males (as a female ruler) she is bisexual and they are all hetero. I have females in my list that are bisexual and she cannot rape them. I have a bunch of other mods, I have this pretty far at the bottom of my list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...