On 12/24/2021 at 8:50 PM, Gristle said:

Oops! Thanks for the heads up. Will fix. But I would listen to Meeko in the meantime. ;) 

On 12/24/2021 at 7:02 PM, asianboy345 said:

The new follower comments seems to also apply to creature followers, so now I have Meeko running around complaining that he has no clothes and I should stop being a slut.

10/10

But seriously though, I think you should add a check for creatures to prevent dialogues from occurring for them

Or maybe even add in a future feature where certain creatures can have their own sets of reactions to your character's fame as well. They don't talk but maybe the dialogues could be descriptive like: "(Meeko tries to hump your leg. Even a dog seems to know what a slut you are)"

Okay, now I have to go find Meeko and add him as a follower.   The new comments definitely working with my current custom follower (Nebarra), as he's constantly chiding me to keep my clothes on and asking me not to embarrass him today. ?

After using this mod for long time, I realized that 'unique' companions comments doesn't work at all. Checked Serana and Faendal, no comments unless they dismissed (Then they have generic comments). But the new feature 'all companions comments' in MCM works.
So what should I try to do to make Mjoll/Faendal/Serana comments work? I tried to disable mods that alter Serana's dialogs, tried to remove Sexual Fame Framework and this mod, clean the save and reinstall. None of that helped.

plugins.txt

Edited by DarthCoder
20 hours ago, DarthCoder said:

After using this mod for long time, I realized that 'unique' companions comments doesn't work at all. Checked Serana and Faendal, no comments unless they dismissed (Then they have generic comments). But the new feature 'all companions comments' in MCM works.
So what should I try to do to make Mjoll/Faendal/Serana comments work? I tried to disable mods that alter Serana's dialogs, tried to remove Sexual Fame Framework and this mod, clean the save and reinstall. None of that helped.

plugins.txt 6.32 kB · 0 downloads

I don't know what the issue is. No one has reported an issue with Mjoll, Serana or Faendal, and people have posted about comments coming from each, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the code. I messed with the Faendal conditions to make the 'all companions' comment set, so it's possible I screwed that up, but I didn't touch Mjoll or Serana's comments so they should be working fine. You should get comments from Serana as soon as you free her, though they are fairly minimal until you get out of Dimhollow Cavern. Then they increase as you go through the DG main quest (Serana is a "teammate" at this point and not a follower, but the comments should work.) For Mjoll you should get comments as soon as she becomes a follower, i.e., after retrieving Grimsever for her. Same for Faendal, just do his quest and make him a follower.  Are you getting these followers the normal way? Using some follower mod like AFT? I'll check V3.2 just to be sure I haven't messed anything up. 

Edit: Also, is your PC male or female?

Edited by Gristle
On 12/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, FredOof said:

Great mod, its a shame that radiant prostitution or ancient profession can't increase whore fame...I dont want to install TDF prostitution when I already have two prostitution mods running haha.

Thanks. I recently figured out (by looking at TDF Prostitution) how to increase SLSF whore fame from another mod. It's pretty simple if any other mod authors want to give it a try. It does not create any hard dependency on the SLSF mod.

Step 1: Make a source file called MYMOD_Access_SLSF.psc in your source folder with the following text and compile:

Spoiler

Scriptname MYMOD_Access_SLSF Hidden

SLSF_CompatibilityScript Function GetSLSFAPI() Global
        Return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E157, "SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm") As SLSF_CompatibilityScript
    EndFunction

Bool Function IsSLSFLoaded() Global
        Int Check = Game.GetModByName("SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm")
        If Check != 255
            Return Check as Bool
        Else
            Return False
        EndIf
    EndFunction

Function IncreaseWhoreFame(int nAmount) Global
        SLSF_CompatibilityScript SLSF = GetSLSFAPI()
        If SLSF != None
            SLSF.RequestModFameValueByCurrent(1, 19, nAmount)
        EndIf                
    EndFunction

Step 2: Put the following code in the mod whenever a prostitution event is triggered, replacing the "2" with whatever amount SLSF whore fame should be incremented:

Spoiler

If MYMOD_Access_SLSF.IsSLSFLoaded()
                MYMOD_Access_SLSF.IncreaseWhoreFame(2)
            EndIf

And replace all the "MYMOD" references to the preferred other mod name prefix. That's pretty much it. There is no need to add properties to the MYMOD_Access_SLSF script, and no need to add it in a quest in the CK.  It just needs to be there when you compile the other mod. It does not need to be packed with the mod.

Edited by Gristle
15 hours ago, Gristle said:

I don't know what the issue is. No one has reported an issue with Mjoll, Serana or Faendal, and people have posted about comments coming from each, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the code. I messed with the Faendal conditions to make the 'all companions' comment set, so it's possible I screwed that up, but I didn't touch Mjoll or Serana's comments so they should be working fine. You should get comments from Serana as soon as you free her, though they are fairly minimal until you get out of Dimhollow Cavern. Then they increase as you go through the DG main quest (Serana is a "teammate" at this point and not a follower, but the comments should work.) For Mjoll you should get comments as soon as she becomes a follower, i.e., after retrieving Grimsever for her. Same for Faendal, just do his quest and make him a follower.  Are you getting these followers the normal way? Using some follower mod like AFT? I'll check V3.2 just to be sure I haven't messed anything up.

Yes, I recruit them the normal way (completing quests). I'm using AFT, but before I had no problems with mods what interact with multiple followers like DCL or Naked Dungeons. Ill try to remove AFT before freeing Serana and check if that helps.

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

Also, is your PC male or female?

female

7 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Since 3.0 adds creatures in towns, is it compatible with the CO More Creatures mod?

I haven't tried that yet. Looks interesting. I run this mod alongside the SL More Creatures mod, and there's no conflicts there. I think it will be fine, but I'll be starting a new playthrough soon and will check out the other animal mod.

7 hours ago, DarthCoder said:

@Gristle I removed AFT and now comments with Serana works, but they trigger much less frequent when with regular NPC. Is this a bug or feature?

Glad Serana's comments are working, though the conflict is surprising, as I have been running AFT as well with no issues. But I may move to EFF soon. Please let me know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions for Serana. Her set of comments/events is definitely my favorite in the mod. 

Anyway, I have set all follower comments (except "bump" comments and comments on SL activity) to trigger 50% as frequently as other NPC comments, and that drops to 10% when in a dungeon. So, the "Comment Probability" setting in the SLSF MCM still works, but another 50% probability test is applied (or 10% in dungeons).  Because a follower is always there and always in range to trigger Idle comments, using the full comment frequency for NPCs was a bit much in my playtesting. And it got worse in dungeons, which are (almost all) outside of towns, meaning no SLSF fame tracking, meaning the selection of comments is greatly reduced (no fame-based comments).  Also, it made sense that followers were focused a bit more on other things in dungeons, i.e., followers have a separate set of SLSFC Detection and Combat comments in dungeons.

Also, where are you at with Serana in the DG main quest? With Serana in particular, she will have access to more comments as you proceed. Her comments in Dimhollow are fairly limited. Once you get outside, she has a bit more. When you later team up with her she has a lot more. Some more are added when you set off for Auriel's Bow. And then many more (as well as events) when DG main quest is completed.  Also, the DG programmed "scenes" block this mod's comments, and Serana has a lot of scenes, so expect the mod to basically shut down whenever those scenes are playing.

Edited by Gristle

I have a problem where a Khajiit caravaneer will make one Fame comment, then make only vanilla comments from there out, even if I follow them. Not sure why. I just like their comments so I was hanging around them. Stuff like "If you keep teasing this one, this one is going to show you his manhood." things like that.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I have a problem where a Khajiit caravaneer will make one Fame comment, then make only vanilla comments from there out, even if I follow them. Not sure why. I just like their comments so I was hanging around them. Stuff like "If you keep teasing this one, this one is going to show you his manhood." things like that.

Hmm. Nothing too special about the Khajiit comments. But, if the caravan is not within a town's border, or leaves a town's border, SLSF won't deliver any fame, and you won't get any fame-based comments. For example, I don't think the Markarth caravan stops within the town limits. Could that be the issue? Without fame, you won't trigger many Khajiit comments unless you're naked or bound. And even a lot of the naked comments require SLSF exhibitionism fame.

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, agelmar said:

Is Zaz animation Pack a hard requirement?

As I like the look of this mod but only really interested in the lesbian & beastaility content so would it be possible to use this without having to install Zaz's?

Good question. I haven't tried it, but I believe ZaZ is used primarily for an odd feature of SLSF, which is to be able to place collars on "submissive" NPCs.  I turn that feature off in SLSF (disable "Allow Re-Equip") every time, and this mod doesn't use any of the SLSF NPC tracking features. So, I'm guessing that you'll be fine. 

However, because ZaZ is listed as an SLSF requirement, I went ahead and used it. Currently, about a half dozen (blacksmith) comments triggered by submissive fame and/or beastiality fame can have them place a ZaZ collar on you.  Also, some general NPC comments triggered by exhibitionism fame (and/or I think submissive fame) can have NPCs strip you, tie your hands with ZaZ bindings, and put a ZaZ hood over your head. Some comments leave you like that, some add a rape event. Without ZaZ, you'll get the comment but no devices of course, so an occasional comment might seem off.  Disabling exhibitionist events and submissive events would take care of much of this (and maybe is fine for you, per your comment).  The ZaZ stuff doesn't lock on or anything - you can easily unequip it. It's more for roleplaying and fun. I didn't want to do anything that would interfere with game play.

Anyway, I would give it a try. If it all works fine without ZaZ, please report back. I could always add another MCM toggle to turn off all ZaZ-related comments.

Edited by Gristle
17 hours ago, Gristle said:

Good question. I haven't tried it, but I believe ZaZ is used primarily for an odd feature of SLSF, which is to be able to place collars on "submissive" NPCs.  I turn that feature off in SLSF (disable "Allow Re-Equip") every time, and this mod doesn't use any of the SLSF NPC tracking features. So, I'm guessing that you'll be fine. 

However, because ZaZ is listed as an SLSF requirement, I went ahead and used it. Currently, about a half dozen (blacksmith) comments triggered by submissive fame and/or beastiality fame can have them place a ZaZ collar on you.  Also, some general NPC comments triggered by exhibitionism fame (and/or I think submissive fame) can have NPCs strip you, tie your hands with ZaZ bindings, and put a ZaZ hood over your head. Some comments leave you like that, some add a rape event. Without ZaZ, you'll get the comment but no devices of course, so an occasional comment might seem off.  Disabling exhibitionist events and submissive events would take care of much of this (and maybe is fine for you, per your comment).  The ZaZ stuff doesn't lock on or anything - you can easily unequip it. It's more for roleplaying and fun. I didn't want to do anything that would interfere with game play.

Anyway, I would give it a try. If it all works fine without ZaZ, please report back. I could always add another MCM toggle to turn off all ZaZ-related comments.

Hi Gristle,

Thank you for your time and response.

Tried to install without Zaz's but the MCM for Fame and your mod wouldnt load ingame.  I guess this is down to Fame showing it needs Zaz.esm as a master and it also doesn't help that I use ASIS and the patcher for that reads if there is master's missing.

This was tried on a existing save using a clean save method, so I will try again when I start a new character at somepoint, but as I have 65+ MCM's a and over 950 mods installed in my set-up it generally takes me about hour to set-up a new game configuring all the MCM's and SL animations etc before I'm actually ready to play or test on a fresh install :) 

So for now I would say it seems as Zaz's is a hard requirement. 

I just didnt want to install Zaz's as dont want to have to many animations as I'm already just under 10k with mods I in my permanent load order and sometimes I install pose mods for screenshotting through I remove those afterwards, but last time I had Zaz's on an old set-up it just added too many animations for personally taste.

Thank you again.

Edited by agelmar

This says regular edition compatible yes, but I can't find the download/link for that. Does it not actually support LE or am I just being thick?

Edit: It seems to work if I just install and run it in Legendary Edition so far. At least the comments come up. I will continue testing. I'm considering switching back to LE instead of SE because of how broken inflation is for me, when I had it set up nicely in LE. That's all.

Edited by Yuni
On 12/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, Gristle said:

I use the "whore" pack found in the SlaveTats download section. That shows up in SlaveTats as a category called "Whore Advertising". But any tattoo will work. You just have to associate it with particular SLSF fame using the SLSF radial menu. If you haven't done that, here are the instructions:

• Go to SLSF MCM>Base Settings and make sure "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" is checked. While you're there, note what the "Config Key" is. (Default is 'down arrow' I believe.)
  • Then, exit the MCM back into the game and hit 'down arrow' or whatever your Config Key is and a radial menu will pop up. This must be in game.
  • Select "ST Specific Gain" off the radial menu and then select "[OK]" at the next instruction screen (if it appears).
  • Then, select an empty slot on the list that appears and set as follows:

-- Fame Category:  [type in the tattoo category name exactly as it appears in the SlaveTats MCM, e.g., "Whore Advertising" or "Slutty"]

-- Body Location:  [pick Body, Head, etc. as desired]

-- Fame Increased:  [pick PC.Whore for Whore fame]

-- Fame Cap From This:  [I would leave at 100, since there's currently no other way to accrue Whore fame]

• Then ESC to exit.

If the radial menu is not showing up, then you are most likely missing UIExtensions.

Great! This is really helpful. I just hope I can bring up the radial menu in VR. Thank you!

11 hours ago, nebellious said:

Is there a way to increase fame when not naked in a different slot? for example, I have a panty armor that is in the 52 slot, but when the character is bottomless, there is no gain.

For exhibitionism fame-gaining purposes, SLSF has it's own nakedness detection system, and it also has a feature that allows you to select and tag any piece of clothing or armor to read as naked. From memory, to add the item to the SLSF Excluded List, you put on the item, use the down arrow hotkey (in game) to bring up radial menu, and then select "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then pick the item off the list.

But... while this mod certainly uses the SLSF exhibitionism fame gained in such a manner, this mod doesn't use the SLSF naked detection system to determine if the PC is naked at any given time. To get comments about currently being naked, this mod identifies the PC as naked if the PC's "Clothing/Body"=0 AND "Armor/Curaiss"=0.  So, if you can remove any of those tags that may be on the panty armor (like with SSEEdit), then you should be identified as currently naked for purpose of comments on nakedness. 

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, redforensic said:

Hi Gristle!

Thanks for the mod! I just wanted to ask if SLSF has any compatibility issues with Babo dialogue?

You're welcome! I've never used that mod, but all this mod really does is add to the pool of random "Hello" and "Idle" NPC dialogue, so it should be compatible with any dialogue mods. Some mods might give their random dialogue higher priority, which will increase the change of it being selected, and any mod that adds to the pool of random dialogue will have the general effect of reducing the frequency of dialogue from this mod, but there should be no compatibility issues. For example, I've run this mod along with Sexist Guards (which adds a ton of NPC dialogue) and they both run fine -- you just get fewer comments from this mod when running both together.

Edited by Gristle
On 1/8/2022 at 1:32 AM, Gristle said:

I think it'd be really cool if there was a version of this completely without the ZAZ portion. I've tried to edit both SLSF Fame Comments and Sexlab Fame Framework mod to remove every ZAZ reference and remove their esp and esm dependancies on it (I don't know if scripts will still run or if they need to be called through their respective plugin files.

Me personally, the reason I don't really want to use ZAZ is because it touches areas of the game outside of it's own animations and bondage stuff. For example, with ZAZ installed, the rabbits, when killed, no longer ragdoll and instead are stuck in a sprinting animation or something. There's multiple tiny things like this that make ZAZ annoying and undesirable for me to use. Otherwise, I would have no issues with using it as a "dependancy" mod.

9 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

I think it'd be really cool if there was a version of this completely without the ZAZ portion. I've tried to edit both SLSF Fame Comments and Sexlab Fame Framework mod to remove every ZAZ reference and remove their esp and esm dependancies on it (I don't know if scripts will still run or if they need to be called through their respective plugin files.

Me personally, the reason I don't really want to use ZAZ is because it touches areas of the game outside of it's own animations and bondage stuff. For example, with ZAZ installed, the rabbits, when killed, no longer ragdoll and instead are stuck in a sprinting animation or something. There's multiple tiny things like this that make ZAZ annoying and undesirable for me to use. Otherwise, I would have no issues with using it as a "dependancy" mod.

Not to contradict you but I use ZAZ 8+ and when rabbits die in my game they ragdoll and lie on their side.  I currently have 715 active mods.