@TURBODRIVER I'm not entirely sure how hard it would be to implement this request. I was wondering if there was a possibility of having the "Talk About Fertility" question positioned higher in the conversation menu. Like maybe in the first or second tier of options in the Friendly conversation wheel? If you're playing with pregnancies turned on, it's kind of an important question, in my humble opinion. Even with contraceptives, I have it set so that there's still a small chance depending on their status. It would be nice if we didn't have to access six or seven pages of options to get to it.

I'm asking because I've had certain instances where a Sim is so attracted to my Sim that they'll ask for sex rather quickly and it would be nice to know right away what their fertility situation is. To me, it just seems reasonable to ask about something like that before engaging in any activity.

I thought it might be possible because I know of a mod out there that puts the Deep Conversation interaction on the first page of conversation options (handy for when you go on dates). That's the first time that I've heard that conversation options are done alphabetically. I guess you learn something new every day. If that's the case, maybe change it to "Ask About Fertility".