Pole Animation Help

Hi guys, yesterday I installed the Exotic Pole by Puss N' Heels and Umpa's Pole animations. Along with the included pole animations from Passion.

But for some reason my sim can't use the pole! When I click on it it appears in the task bar at the top and then she walks up to it but then it just disappears and she doesn't dance. I downloaded cmomoney's animator cause I thought maybe I needed that and now my Sim's can dance the pole dance's - not on the pole lol. But i want them to dance on the pole! Lol is there a step I'm missing? Any help would be great thanks.

(Added the video of what's happening so you guys can see)

https://youtu.be/oV8i9B_MfcE

Not sure if maybe it's just not working since all the Sims 3 stuff is kind of outdated now.

Animated Poledance MOD by Kicker.zip

Screenshot-235.jpg.3b3ba475ab757644d83b72249f874d7b.jpg

>>>> There are 2 pole dance mods I'm aware of. The first one is a stand alone mod/animation combo which I included the animation for above. The pole itself uses this mod to have your active Sim or the player can ask an Inactive Sim to dance. The animation is long and detailed. The Sims dancing will continue until the player selects the 'stop dancing' option from the pie menu. This does use the pole you've referenced by Puss-n-Heels.

The other pole is different, and uses animations from MaryJane. This pole has a hidden skill level attached either by itself or another sex mod (KW for certain) and a sim can choose to practice or dance. Not exactly sure how practice affects the actual dance other than possibly increase the tips one can make. Without detailed information the whole thing is speculative other then the information multiple sources offer in regards to the mod(s) themselves. The dance routine for this is much shorter than the previous, is timer based, and can also be cancelled by clicking on the queue like most Sims 3 actions. Since I don't use Passion, I have no way of knowing if this second referenced pole is utilized by Passion in any form like KinkyWorld does.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Animated Poledance MOD by Kicker.zip 8.94 kB · 0 downloads

>>>> There are 2 pole dance mods I'm aware of. The first one is a stand alone mod/animation combo which I included the animation for above. The pole itself uses this mod to have your active Sim or the player can ask an Inactive Sim to dance. The animation is long and detailed. The Sims dancing will continue until the player selects the 'stop dancing' option from the pie menu. This does use the pole you've referenced by Puss-n-Heels.

The other pole is different, and uses animations from MaryJane. This pole has a hidden skill level attached either by itself or another sex mod (KW for certain) and a sim can choose to practice or dance. Not exactly sure how practice affects the actual dance other than possibly increase the tips one can make. Without detailed information the whole thing is speculative other then the information multiple sources offer in regards to the mod(s) themselves. The dance routine for this is much shorter than the previous, is timer based, and can also be cancelled by clicking on the queue like most Sims 3 actions. Since I don't use Passion, I have no way of knowing if this second referenced pole is utilized by Passion in any form like KinkyWorld does.

Thank you very much! I feel more clear about it now. I downloaded the animated pole dance mod you have their as well so I'll have to give that a shot in my game. If you have a link to the other pole and and animations I'd love to check that out too. I'm starting to think I should uninstall Passion and use KinkyWorld instead lol

1 hour ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I should uninstall Passion and use KinkyWorld instead

KW is very script heavy, and needs a lot of attention to play nice with other mods I feel are necessary to the Sims 3 like NRaas. While I would never discourage anyone from using it, I feel it's best to mention KW can be a bit of a problem child if one isn't up to learning the intricacies of it.

I went to find the other pole/dance mod in MaryJanes mod post, and reading I can see it was removed since OnikiKay added them as default to her mod (KW). While I do have older versions, I couldn't say if they work for Passion or even as stand alone since if that was the case I don't see why they would be removed in the first place.

You could always download and open up the KW file and find the Pole.Object, and possibly separate the dance animation for it, but I feel the Kickers mod using the Umpa animation is a better one overall anyways. Plus the 'KW' pole has some issues as the top will interfere with the floor above it if there is one - and creates a gap and an unpath-able area where it appears.....

1 hour ago, landess said:

You could always download and open up the KW file and find the Pole.Object, and possibly separate the dance animation for it, but I feel the Kickers mod using the Umpa animation is a better one overall anyways. Plus the 'KW' pole has some issues as the top will interfere with the floor above it if there is one - and creates a gap and an unpath-able area where it appears.....

Thanks for the info! Good to know about KW too. I've been using NRaas forever and I'm not super techy so KW sounds like a lowkey nightmare for me to use right now haha. I have heard that people who have REALLY good gaming PCs use Passion and KW together quite nicely. If and when the time comes that I get a really nice gaming computer I might give KW a try but for now I'm going to stick with Passion I think.

ALSO that Pole Mod you uploaded above made the pole in my game work perfectly!!! So happy! It must've been the missing link. Thank you SO much.

3 minutes ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I have heard that people who have REALLY good gaming PCs use Passion and KW together quite nicely

My system is no slouch (Oculus ready-Nvidia1080 Intel I7), but I've read not to use KW and Passion at the same time and while those whom do may 'not' have any 'problems', there's usually a reason behind a mod makers recommendations. I'll just leave it at that....

Glad the Kickers mod worked fine for you - I find it a well made mod which does exactly what it's supposed to.

I've been threatening myself to see how long a Sim will dance for without me telling it to stop.... Will it stop on it's own to save it's own life? Or will it die dancing?

21 hours ago, landess said:

I've been threatening myself to see how long a Sim will dance for without me telling it to stop.... Will it stop on it's own to save it's own life? Or will it die dancing?

LOL sounds like a challenge. I will have to give that a try?