(REQUEST) mod tutorial

Hi everyone. I want to edit some costumes to make it topless or half-nude. I tried to use BP6's nude body but when I import the costume and the body into blender,I don't know what to do with so many dots and lines. Can anyone teach me or is there any tutorial of how to strip the costumes? Big appreciation.

Basically models consist of a lot of triangles sticking together. The dots define the positions of the corners of those triangles and the lines represent the edges. Remove a dot and all triangles defined by that dot will be gone.

Keep in mind that just deleting parts is not high quality modeling, but should be more than enough for what you are trying to achieve.

9 hours ago, mercury15882 said:

That is "bone group"

For example belowIf your "WGT_body1" group without "OPT_acs_skt83"inside, you cant import this mesh into "WGT_body1" group

(sometimes it can imported by pressing contiune)

fix: find the name "OPT_acs_skt83" then press "-" to delete it

image.png.2f04118784c4480610d235ec9ef8742a.png

Understood. Huge appreciation for your answer!!?

Well,there is a new problem I found.

I'm using this mod to replace the skin:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57690-complete-nude-remix/

Things go pretty well until I switch to edit mode.

image.png.ebaa129fe5cc09c6ad65879470e894c6.png

image.png.1b6cf6c072fd6afd926f24c4c8e37700.png

When I swich to edit mode then swich back,it just doesn't look smooth anymore(sorry for my English I don't know how to explain that?).

Does that mean that I need to find another mod?

I finally stripped the costumes after several attempts.

Here is my work:

MARIE.rar

By the way, I did notice that some costume can't be stripped(i.e MARIE_DLCU_033). Whenever I deleted the costume parts by using TMC Polygon Tool then simply applied to the game, it just crashed to desktop.

Is there anything I did wrong or anything I didn't notice?

I'm using  TMC Polygon Tool 0.20.0 and it look like this:

image.png.e67a398fd71d36027b99c52949203ed4.png

Now I've learned how to replace the original skin. The next thing i want to learn is to edit the clothing.

What I expect is like this:

post-26120-0-54612400-1438039071.jpg

I saw a Japanese website teaching how to achieve it but it seems to skip the crucial step on how to make it.

http://doa5.g1.xrea.com/?部分的に脱がす___ブルゾンを挑発的にはだける

Taking MAI_COS_001 as example:

image.png.e4f3dbbe3baee496a5c2928293bed3ee.png

What I want to do is to make the clothes more opened. Which vertices should I select and what I'm gonna do next?

Huge Appreciation! ?

3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

select the vertices you want to change, press C and select them, then press S to shrink or enlarge, if you press S and then press X, Y or Z, it will enlarge or shrink in those axis directions only.

Thank you for your apply.?

It seems that this work needs lots of artistic talent and experience. I can only make the costume fit the body so far,but I'll keep trying it.

image.png.5e8b3a1e930a77730d1eeab4b9440603.png