Gap between Hips and Upper Body

Hi ho, 

after 5 Years I decided to play S3 again. Installed an very old Nude-Patch from my collection. Seems like I merged it back then.
Also the new patreon version from Kinky World.

The Problem is, that teens now have a gap between upper and lower body. And pregnant women sometimes look as if they would carry a skin-tone back on their belly.
But I would never have played with something like that 5 years ago.
Seems like something important has changed since today.
So a more modern "Naked Body"-Mod is needed. But there is SO MUCH to choose from, so much to know (Rigs, UV, Mesh, 3D Genitals.. whatever)
Does someone have a clear: "Take this mod and you are fine!" - Answer for me?

Thank you in advance

There are 2 things I know of which cause a 'gap' where the upper and lower body meshes meet.

One: If using sliders to change the body appearance, extreme values can change the location of the vertices enough when the body goes live, the game can't align them perfectly leaving a small gap.

Two: If the nude/clothed bottom and top aren't made by the same author, or aren't part of the same 'set', a mismatch occurs also creating a gap - and this can only be fixed by choosing a different combination of meshes.

Occasionally if using a mod like Kinky World which has the ability to partially undress a Sim, the Top or Bottom being worn will not align properly with it's nude counterpart - and unless fully clothed or nude, a gap will appear......

If you are looking for my recommendation - CmarNYC which also features morphing penis and breast/nipple options/add-ons.  http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2012/12/

Using a non default body mesh can cause problems - such as you describe, or the odd visual problems when the sims goes from clothed to nude/the nude skin texture doesn't align on the different mesh so things like nipples aren't painted in the right place.

I don't which gap you mentioned above, because you didn't include a screenshot of it.

But editing mesh in Milkshape 3D can create that gap, as the vertex moves a bit up on that section.

So when using a combination of Milkshape edited mesh + Maxis mesh, gap occurred.

Only when top and bottom meshes are both made by Milkshape, the gap will be gone, match to each other.

Maybe this is your problem.