Анимации для псовых и аддон к голосовому патчу / Canines Animations & Voice Patch Addon

English version is below

Анимации спаривания для псовых с женщинами! Все они заканчиваются застреванием узла внутри партнёрши и разворотом встык, как это часто бывает в природе. К псовым относятся собаки, волки, лисы и варги.

Дополнение включает в себя 4 новые анимации, сделано выравнивание для каждой под разные виды телосложения. Две анимации сделаны на основе уже существующей от Tory187.

Также я немного дополнил Voice Patch. Добавил 5 новых звуков в свои анимации.
Реальные звуки вытаскивания узла из вагины🔥Вам понравится. Звуки имеют небольшой фоновый шум, но в игре он перебивается звуками окружения и музыкой.

Анимации создавались с выравниванием на основе текстур пешек из мода Sized Apparel Zero и текстур животных из H.C AnimalReskins Complete2. Однако вы всегда можете включить в настройках RJW Animations вкладку для управления смещением и дополнительно выравнивать каждую анимацию по осям и углам для себя.

Требования:

Установлены моды AnimAddons - AnimalPatch, AnimAddons - VoicePatchAnimations Patch (он отключает упрощённое склещивание в конце анимаций).

Рекомендованные моды:

Sized Apparel ZeroH.C AnimalReskins Complete2 (оба мода желательны для более правильного положения тел во время анимаций).

Несовместимый мод:

Sized Apparel Animal Addon. Мне нужна какая-то кодовая команда для поворота гениталий от основания (или хотя бы для отключения и включения отображения), которую я смог бы вставить в Def файлы. Иначе в некоторых анимациях отображение гениталий в стандартном положении в определённые моменты будет неуместно. Надеюсь, автор этого мода сможет что-нибудь придумать.

Установка:
1. Разархивировать первый приложенный архив в любое место;
2. Вставить обе папки из архива в папку Mods с заменой (проследите, чтобы названия папок с модами и моими папками совпадали; также если вы ранее скачивали мою пробную версию анимаций для псовых, удалите её).

3. Установить версию мода H.C AnimalReskins Complete2 с выровненными текстурами под анимации для псовых (второй приложенный архив). Все остальные моды на ретекстур животных нужно удалить.

История обновлений:

10.03.2024 Добавлены выровненные текстуры для хаски, волков и варга.

Планы на будущее:
1. Сделать отдельную версию с выравниванием под ванильные текстуры животных;
2. Сделать анимацию с узлом для псовых между собой;
3. Сделать анимацию с куни до/после спаривания.

Пишите о любых недочётах! Постараюсь оперативно устранять их.
image.thumb.png.3ebfb739343c42ab9e33b80a6f18122e.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mating animations for canines with females! All animations end with the knot getting stuck inside the partner and turning butt to butt, as often happens in nature. Canines include dogs, wolves, foxes and wargs.

Addon include four new animations, alignment has been made for each one for different body types. Two animations are based on an existing one from Tory187.

I also added a little to the Voice Patch. Added five new sounds to my animations.
Real sounds of pulling a knot out of a pussy🔥You'll love it. The sounds have light background noise, but in the game it is offset by ambient sounds and music.

Animations were created with alignment based on pawn textures from Sized Apparel Zero and animal textures from H.C AnimalReskins Complete2. However, you can always enable a tab in the RJW Animations settings to control the offset and further align each animation along the axes and angles for yourself.

Requirements:

The AnimAddons - AnimalPatch, AnimAddons - VoicePatch, Animations Patch (it disables simplified knotting in the end of animations (Jobs_Knotted.xml from RimJobWorld)) mods are installed.

Recommended:

Sized Apparel ZeroH.C AnimalReskins Complete2 (both mods are desirable for the more correct position of bodies during animations).

Incompatible:

Sized Apparel Animal Addon. I need some kind of code command to rotate the genitals from the base (or at least to turn the display off and on) that I can paste into the Def files. Otherwise, in some animations, displaying the genitals in a standard position at certain moments will be inappropriate. I hope the author of this mod can come up with something.

Installation:
1. Unzip the first attached archive to any place;
2. Paste both folders from the archive into the Mods folder with replacement (make sure that the names of the folders with mods and my folders match; also, if you previously downloaded my trial version of canines animations, delete it).

3. Install the H.C AnimalReskins Complete2 mod with aligned textures for canines animations (second attached archive). All other mods for animal retextures need to be removed.

Changelog:

10.03.2024 Added aligned textures for huskies, wolves and wargs.

Future plans:
1. Make a separate version with alignment to vanilla animal textures;
2. Make an animation with knotting for the canines among themselves (animal on animal);
3. Make animation with pussy licking before/after mating.

Write about any shortcomings! I will try to eliminate them quickly.

image.thumb.png.4ded76b7cf685c514f3b703eb3bec90c.png

CaninesAnimations+VoicePatchAddon.zip

H.C AnimalReskins Complete2.rar

Edited by Alpenglow
Installation guide changed

So... Animal support is a lil complicated, SAR does support animation rotation (only humanoid pawns) but animals are in a initial phase of support... 

For full support it may take some time since there maybe more urgent part of the code before animal support is worked on.

12 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

Does it work with males?

No, but I think you can fix this for yourself if you add <li>male</li> to each animation file here:

<requiredGender><li>Female</li></requiredGender>
22 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

No, but I think you can fix this for yourself if you add <li>male</li> to each animation file here:

i know very little about coding, so can I ask for more specific instructions please? where would I add the <li>male</li> to? What does the final product have to look like in relation to the line you displayed?

2 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

i know very little about coding, so can I ask for more specific instructions please? where would I add the <li>male</li> to? What does the final product have to look like in relation to the line you displayed?

You need files in the path Mods\rjwanimaddons-animalpatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs, which have "canines" in their names. These are my animations.
You can use a simple notepad. I personally use NotePad++. Use the "replace" command. I think that's what it's called in the English version. In the top line you enter

and in the bottom line:

<requiredGender><li>Female</li><li>Male</li></requiredGender>

or

<requiredGender><li>Male</li></requiredGender>

if you want only for men. Click "replace".
You can even use the "replace all" command and then the corrections will be made to the entire file. And so on in each of the four files (named canines). I think this should work.
However, the voices (moans and screams) will still be female. If you want to replace them with male ones, then in the same four files, do the same operations and replace in each one sequentially FGrunt to MGrunt, FMoan to MMoan, FScream to MScream and FMoanShort to MMoanShort. Save changes.

12 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

You need files in the path Mods\rjwanimaddons-animalpatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs, which have "canines" in their names. These are my animations.
You can use a simple notepad. I personally use NotePad++. Use the "replace" command. I think that's what it's called in the English version. In the top line you enter

and in the bottom line:

<requiredGender><li>Female</li><li>Male</li></requiredGender>

or

<requiredGender><li>Male</li></requiredGender>

if you want only for men. Click "replace".
You can even use the "replace all" command and then the corrections will be made to the entire file. And so on in each of the four files (named canines). I think this should work.
However, the voices (moans and screams) will still be female. If you want to replace them with male ones, then in the same four files, do the same operations and replace in each one sequentially FGrunt to MGrunt, FMoan to MMoan, FScream to MScream and FMoanShort to MMoanShort. Save changes.

thank you so much!! I love the detailed instructions and this will more than suffice! Thank you for also adding the bit about changing the sounds!

Since I don't want to have just Male Sounds for both female/male pawns, would it be possible to instead duplicate the 4 "canines"  files and change all the "Female" and "F'Sound'" lines to the "Male" and "M'Sound'" counterparts? So I would have repeated files but with the relevant lines changed to Male.

Or is there a better way of making it so that the right sound gets played for the right Pawn?

11 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

thank you so much!! I love the detailed instructions and this will more than suffice! Thank you for also adding the bit about changing the sounds!

Since I don't want to have just Male Sounds for both female/male pawns, would it be possible to instead duplicate the 4 "canines"  files and change all the "Female" and "F'Sound'" lines to the "Male" and "M'Sound'" counterparts? So I would have repeated files but with the relevant lines changed to Male.

Or is there a better way of making it so that the right sound gets played for the right Pawn?

Welcome.
Yes, that's a good idea. Make 4 copies, in each one make all the above changes. And be sure to change all the names in them in defName and label. For example, we have:

<defName>Canines_DoggystyleF</defName>
    <label>canines doggystyle female/futa only</label>

Can be changed to:

<defName>Canines_DoggystyleM</defName>
    <label>canines doggystyle male</label>

But these names can be anything.

There are only about 40 such places in total. If I had a "blacklist" command to add all the canines to it in the standard beast "doggy style" animation and "cowgirl", I wouldn't make so many copies of the same animation code inside my files. But to increase their likelihood, I had to do it. Thanks to this, my animations for canines will happen on average 40 out of 42 :)

13 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

Welcome.
Yes, that's a good idea. Make 4 copies, in each one make all the above changes. And be sure to change all the names in them in defName and label. For example, we have:

<defName>Canines_DoggystyleF</defName>
    <label>canines doggystyle female/futa only</label>

Can be changed to:

<defName>Canines_DoggystyleM</defName>
    <label>canines doggystyle male</label>

But these names can be anything.

There are only about 40 such places in total. If I had a "blacklist" command to add all the canines to it in the standard beast "doggy style" animation and "cowgirl", I wouldn't make so many copies of the same animation code inside my files. But to increase their likelihood, I had to do it. Thanks to this, my animations for canines will happen on average 40 out of 42 :)

thanks a lot again!!! I appreciate the help so much! :D

Here are the files I replaced the lines with their respective Male Command Line counterparts! Thank you so much for your help! Seriously couldn't have done it without the detailed instructions and help :D

Hopefully nothing breaks haha

AnimalPatchCaninesMissionaryAbove - Male.xmlAnimalPatchCaninesDoggystyleAngleToLie - Male.xmlAnimalPatchCaninesDoggystyleAbove - Male.xmlAnimalPatchCaninesDoggystyle - Male.xml

Posted (edited)

An important update has been released! See the new third point in the Installation in the main topic above.

Added texture alignment for huskies, wolves and wargs in the remade version of the H.C AnimalReskins Complete2. Manual correction via the Animations tab is no longer required for them! As a bonus – different colors of animals!

Unfortunately, I was not able to change the textures for the Yorkshire terrier and foxes. To align them with my animations, the texture needs to be offset beyond the initial area. This entails its increase along one of the axes. However, in the game such textures are visually compressed and the mentioned animals look short. I had to resort to increasing the area for the warg, but it is small, so the shortening of the warg’s texture is almost imperceptible. But for terriers and foxes this is critical. Perhaps later I will do some additional alignment for them by creating separate animation files. But this is more complicated.

Edited by Alpenglow
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, saltandsour said:

Hi @Alpenglow, when not using the  H.C AnimalReskins Complete2 the animals had their dic visible but animations were messing up. When using the mod its not visible like ur screenshots. but anims ar ok. You know any way to make it visible ?  

Unfortunately, I do not know. I'm not a modder. And I even made these animations based on existing ones.
I plan to customize my animations to vanilla animal textures once the Sized Apparel Animal Addon has the ability to rotate genitals and a code command for this that I can write in the files. Or at least a command that allows you to hide the dicks at the right time.