4 hours ago, wakadoo said:

How to make her appear in-game? I have installed it already.

Did you separate the Tray files and place them in the game's Tray? If you're adding her to a Household, I could only get her to show up if I clicked "Add Sim from Gallery" and had it search My Library\Households\for 1 Sim, and made sure I had all packs selected, Custom Content on, and View Content - All. Hope that helps. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

You must not put TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package in your mod

this is part of the WickedWhims mod .

Yes. This sometimes happens when a mod creator adds it to their Sim mod, and you end up with a duplicate. Wicked Whims will tell you when that happens, but it's always a good idea to run through the new Sim's folders and see what CC you already have instead of just copying everything into the mod folder without really looking at it it.

Yes it's not bad, some mods are from TS4, TSR or Loverslab ect ..

-May be a different version for wickedwhim and no need to add a double !!

The tray file must be sufficient:
and put the important internet links for body, hair, makeup, clothes ect ..

- with Google, it suffices to type in the name of the package and in general, it finds the source most to use.
for example:
search: sims 4 LLSIMS Tangled Bracelet 001.package (included in Mey Linn)
you find easy https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-bracelets/title/leahlilith-tangled-bracelet/id/1317867/

this is the first line dated Nov 5, 2015,

and you even see in preview
in 3rd line the photos of the mod!

w-920h-690-2655391.jpg

Google is my friend! :)

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, botii575 said:

I don't know why, but some of your sims's breast and asse are bugged(they're huge lol)

Any tips? (Tried reinstall and copy only a few of your sims, but stayed the same)

wtf.png

I don't know why that would be. I have her, and she has normal proportions in my game. Do you have any breast and butt sliders from another Sim's mod? I've run into that a time or two.

3 hours ago, botii575 said:

I don't know why, but some of your sims's breast and asse are bugged(they're huge lol)

Any tips? (Tried reinstall and copy only a few of your sims, but stayed the same)

wtf.png

You probably have some sliders installed that are doing this.  You could track them down and delete, or just use cas.fulleditmode and shrink her proportions back down.