C5Kev's The Warrior Armor UUNP

C5Kev's The Warrior Armor UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   Just a simple, little armor set for the warrior in your Dragonbabe...

This armor can be made with steel, leather, leather strips and a touch of gold. Tempering requires the "Steel Smithing" perk.  Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the outfit right away if you're a cheater like me. The "HS" version file requires the Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already  installed. If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the "NoHS" file.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's The Warrior Armor UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

NOTE:  This outfit is quite tight-fitting and may require some tweaking in Outfit Studio for your particular body preset. Always remember to modify the file in the "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" directory and not to import your already created item "part_0, _1" if you need to make some tweaks. Just an FYI.

Mesh Credits:

Bra: The back from "Seraphine Armor" by  jmenaru, the front from "Dragongodmod's Clothes and Heel Pack" by dragongodmods.
Pants: from "Neith's Outfit".  Author unknown. If anyone knows who made these, just let me know so I can credited them.
Pauldrons: from "TAWOBA" by Nisetanaka
Gloves: from "UNP Ranger Armor" by Alecu. Real nice modeling on this outfit.
Boots: from "The Mage".  Author unknown. If anyone knows who made these, just let me know so I can credited them.
Sleeves: from "Heimu Clothes".  Author unknown. If anyone knows who made these, just let me know so I can credited them.

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you put even more eyes on Tomes - than usual - with the newest version?

Reveal hidden contents

1932971932_enb2020_08_1423_28_41_43.jpg.8cec5533fc2f79a0cf10355fdb75c2be.jpg

Those eyes on that saddle ?

Does Hermaeous Mora try to steal my Perviest-Perv-of-a-devious-Skyrim Title?

No...and I haven't spoken to ol' Herme, so I wouldn't know about your title issue. Sorry.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yeah, C5kev is an egoist ?

Oh, thanks DTMT  ?

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i tried this and gave it up.  If it is so easy, why cant someone make it and publish  ?

I did make it and did publish.  Try something easy until you get familiar with Outfit Studio, like my "Sexy Prisoner Clothes" mod.  When a part, say a cuirass, is first loaded into Outfit Sutdio (OS), UUNP and CBBE bodies are identical in size. All you need to do is get the clothes to "respond" to different bone weights of the different body.

1 - Install the mod you want to convert.  When converting from UUNP to CBBE, ALWAYS select clothes parts from the  "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" directory.

First, the "reference body" in Outfit Studio is what's used to determine the location  - X, Y, & Z - of a body mesh's vertices in 3D space - which are the "points" where the mesh triangles meet.  That info is part of the files used by BodySlide so clothes fit your body preset.

2 - Start Outfit Studio and "File > New Project".  Select "CBBE Body HDT" for your "reference" body.  In the following dialog, I selected the corset from the "Black Bandit Armor". shown below...

SH1.jpg.6f6e3c7ab507ef801c6490d3962bbbb0.jpg

3 - "BaseShape" is the CBBE reference body, so you can delete the UUNP body shape....   FYI - Textures look weird because I use UNP textures, not CBBE.   You will also notice that when moving the slider, only the body moves and not the clothes.

SH2.jpg.f58ea0fdf2812f76dd69e540b2e0272b.jpg

4 - Go to "Slider > Conform All".  THIS is what makes the clothes "Stick" or follow the body shape.  I input 15 & 10, although the default numbers are probably OK. Click "OK".

SH2a.jpg.218145cb2e45d342a2797fa104f33ab4.jpg

I input 15 & 10, although the default numbers are probably OK. Click "OK".

SH3.jpg.2e6a4358cce6672a46f7a312510271a1.jpg

5 - Highlight all the clothes meshes, right-click and select "Copy Bone Weights".   You are removing the UUNP bone weights and replacing them with CBBE bone weights.

SH4.jpg.958035d9e5543b07fca699a8466ed577.jpg

6 - This dialog will appear. Again, default values are probably OK, but I input 12 & 12.   Click "OK". 

SH5.jpg.1d2cf7140cbca066d5311e87740a1a03.jpg

Now move a slider - it follows the CBBE body.

SH6.jpg.5500a665a458844c20c6492103b5fb8c.jpg

SH7.jpg.3cd5a80c53aeaecebab00e032299dffc.jpg

7 - At this point, you now need to click on the little pencil for each slider to make adjustments if the body clips through the clothes.  The Slider will turn purple in "edit" mode. Because I am showing the corset, only the boob and waist areas really apply, so not all sliders need adjusting. 

SH8.jpg.08b1f6e31fc1a485f3a164e2885f77c0.jpg

For the most part, everything fits fine, but "Big Torso" had a little clipping.   Press the #2 key to enable the "inflate" brush and place the dot on the area affected and give the mouse a light tap, which "inflates" the clothes outward. 

SH9.jpg.5e91d84a7e8dbc5ba75a37486df77484.jpg

SH10.jpg.7277ccae89ccfde0c6c3adc7a91613fd.jpg

8 - Time to save.  Cut and paste "C5Kev's Black Bandit Corset UUNP" into the "Display Name" box and change UUNP to CBBE.   Now click the "To Project" button, which fills out the lower "Project" portion.  These will become the files used by BodySlide so the clothes adjust to your body preset shape.   Type in the "Output File Name", in this case "corset". And lastly, change the "Output Data Path" - this is the directory where the clothes meshes go.  You can send them to "meshes\C5Kev\Black Bandit Armor" or someplace else.

SH11.jpg.31d7a3b5e3af918b92d6c7680147304b.jpg

There, I've replicated the first part of the "How To" for you.  You know, the "How-To" with the missing steps, but you don't mention which steps those are?  The above is a bit wordy, but it's only a handful of steps - so yes, converting from UUNP to CBBE is easy.  Converting older UNP to CBBE can be more challenging.  But after you do this a few times, you'll be able to do this in no time.  You've just got to get more familiar with Outfit Studio.

So I've provided this and the "How To" is available.  I don't know how to interpret your "unfair" comment - I make mods for the body type I use, OK?  If that comment was meant with malice behind it, then perhaps learning to do things on your own vs expecting others to do things for you would be a good idea.

11 hours ago, shiagwen said:

This is really unfair of you to make more and more unp armors and no cbbe versions.

Why don't you bitch to ousnius about locking out nif meshes to versions before complaining about an outfit issue you can literally fix yourself in two minutes.

4 hours ago, Skyrimshaw said:

C5Kev, this armor looks great. Thx as always for your high quality content. ?

Hello again SS.  How's that Dragonbabe of yours, huh?   Thank you and glad you likey.

2 hours ago, Kahnadah said:

Not sure what's gone wrong but this is what I get in game after using Bodyslide to batch-build the armor for UNP. I have the devil's own time getting your mods to work for my game. I'd say that 70% don't work for me. I know it has to be something on my end (tho I don't know what) as no one else has these problems.

enb 2020_08_19 19_54_49_03.bmp 5 MB · 1 download enb 2020_08_19 19_54_55_27.bmp 5 MB · 0 downloads

Hello K.  Hmm, I'm not good at diagnosing tech issues on a rig far away (or close for that matter), but the armor is obviously not fitting correctly and apparently hasn't worked for you in the past on others. Therefore, if you choose a UUNP ( or UUNP HDT ) body in BodySlide and make that body based off your preset, then use that same preset to make the armor and you get a fitment like that, I can only assume something must be wrong with BodySlide / Outfit Studio and you might consider reinstalling it again. DL the latest.

As I mentioned, this armor is quite tight and may require some tweaking in Outfit Studio for a particular body type (which does take some OS knowledge).  But your fit is wrong - the nipples should line up closely with the center of the inner circle of the bra emblem. Yours looks off- so it just looks like it's not made correctly for whatever reason and can only think of a BodySlide issue.  I'd start there.  Also, your character's boobs are about the same size as the character in the screenshot, so the bra should fit like it does in the screenshots.

BTW...

Kah1.jpg.524589656085c7ebb5432e719c10ecdd.jpg

Is that a garter belt or something?  LMK how things turn out, I'll help if I can.