View File

Lovers Biko - translated by HanPL

Description:

This plugin allows player to stalk females NPC.

Instruction:

Press L when targeting a female NPC to start stalking, when no one can see you, press L again while targeting the same NPC to start rape. If you get detected by others at that point in time, you will get a heavy bounty on you and get pursued by guards.

Requirement:

Lovers with PK Resource and Base packs.

Credits:

Author: 2ch unknowns

The Mod is under Original Mod, So the author is Me, Original is not 2ch unknowns, who make the LoverswithPk system, that's just Credits.

As I need gold to buy stuff on Moderteam as well, I hope the download link is not going to somewhere else.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I hope it is clear now.

• 1 year later...

I have the mod, all the required downloads, and obse downloaded but when I start the game shortly after I move my character a message pops up saying that Lovers requires obse to run. so how do I fix that problem so I can use the mad? Please respond swiftly if possible. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, it's me gamer, so I finally got lovers biko to run but now when i start the game and use it I get this error: Lovers Error

xloversPkrGetMotionParamBySPoslnd-ex not found SPos=8. One what does it mean and two how do I fix it, Thanks for the help.

Is it possible to stop stalking a target or change targets during stalking?

I've tried stalking people from stealth many times (sneak eye transparent) but I only got a system message saying I was stalking someone once (with no other visual effect) and I decided I wanted to stalk someone else because it was an ugly OOO female guard, but then I couldn't do it and I had already lost sight of my first stalking target.

• 4 months later...