Beginner in skyrim sex mod

I have decide to make a new realistic playthrough so i decided to add sex mods for skyrim, i have sexlabframework, inflation framework and matckmaker. i need mod adding whore, animation, a mod for propose sex to npcĀ  andĀ those who for you can make my playthrough more realistic

thank you in advance for your answersĀ 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Carbony said:

I have decide to make a new realistic playthrough so i decided to add sex mods for skyrim, i have sexlabframework, inflation framework and matckmaker. i need mod adding whore, animation, a mod for propose sex to npcĀ  andĀ those who for you can make my playthrough more realistic

thank you in advance for your answersĀ 

Ā 

1) Do you want to be a whore or to have whores?

2) I am fond of Billyy's animations. Just type Billyy in the search engine and select files.

3) I would recommend my mod, Some Consensual Sex, for sex with NPCs. The link is in my signature below in the spoiler entitled "My Stuff".

have whores, and i play usualy a men so unless there is a mod for women to pay I am not interested, i will check your mods but there is a tool for chose the animation to play ? and do you know a modĀ for the enemies can surrender, and be able to dispose of it in some way this can fit with the (medieval) periodĀ 

• 2 weeks later...