Looking for oblivion sex overhaul setup <3

Yes you must select what you want.

We don't know if you like rape, creatures sex, prostitution,...

But with almost all Loversmods you can still play the main game/quest.

Problems:  LoversJoburg with high setting turns the game into a orgie, and quest NPCs maybe fuck you instead of talk to you.

Lovers Hookers: During important quest you should turn off approach( in game with setting spell )  or quest NPCs maybe try to ask for Sex instead of start the quest dialog..

PSE ( Player Slave Encounters) : Player can be a slave for a long time.

And start with a few Lobers Mods!  There are many new spells and ini. After figuring out which settings you like best and how all the spells work, install a new mod.

If you install all at once and there is something you don't even know which mod is causing it.

Or if you install 5 Mods and your game crash . . . which of the mods did you install incorrectly?

Thanks both of you , I did my fair share of modding but it was a year or two before. Got Skyrim working fully functional with around 250 mods and Oblivion with around 150 but to be honest forgot which mods etc. Thanks much! I'll probably go with your guide for now. Also fejeena love your picture! ❤️