FYSA Potential Virus

Mike24 did release an update so named but I just did a scan on my archived copy and it came back clean by AVG & Malwarebytes & Microsoft Security Essentials. After they came back cleared I decided to check the web page and according to the page, an update was posted earlier today but the latest date on the downloads was 6/29/20 but I decided to download and test them anyway. Scanned to be virus free has above. I did notice a difference. In the archive I downloaded back in July, the files was in the root of the rar file, IE: not in a subdirectory where now, in the Classic file you mentian, the files are now in a subfolder. It sounds like you might have already been infected and the virus then infected the rar file you downloaded.

NOTE: before I posted the above I decided to check the support thread for Mike's Animations and a couple of other people had also reported the same problem. Mike has already reuploaded the animations, hince the difference in the files I downloaded back in July and those I downloaded today. Try redownloading the files again.

If you find a virus in a .ts4script file you should not install it. A malformed .package file may be used to exploit bugs in TS4 to gain local user permissions. The TS4 error handling is really bad. Eg add a TS3 pose.package file to the mods folder to make sure that TS4 crashes during startup without further notice.