"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

anybody knows oblivion body slider like bodyslide for skyrim ?

You can use Bodyslide itself on Oblivion nifs (you can use it on Fallout meshes even)

You might have to do some cleanup afterwards in Nifskope probably though. And you might not be bale to adjust weights.

(First time posting outside of skyrim xD, I'm gonna go back to my hole now xD)

anybody knows oblivion body slider like bodyslide for skyrim ?

You can use Bodyslide itself on Oblivion nifs (you can use it on Fallout meshes even)

You might have to do some cleanup afterwards in Nifskope probably though. And you might not be bale to adjust weights.

(First time posting outside of skyrim xD, I'm gonna go back to my hole now xD)

i don't know how to scale, on nif and wha tis cleanup lol i'm not good at modding  @_@

I don't know anything about growlf's Body change Mod.

But Set Body is compatible with all bodies. It does not owerwrite your default Body in meshes\characters\_male

SetBody have nearly all available Oblivion Bodies in extra Folders.

In game you have spells: SetBody self to change your Body and a target spell to change a NPC Body.

Remember Oblivion is not Skyrim ! Set Body does not change clothes/armors.

I have HGEC E Cup in meshes\characters\_male and a full armor/clothes BBB E Cup replacer for all original armor/clothes. So all my NPCs have E Cup dressed and naked.

And my Player character fejeena use SetBody self HGEC H Cup and I have installed some H Cup armor and clothes Mods. I don't wear vanilla Oblivion clothes and armors ( because then I would have E Cup) I only weare the H Cup armor and clothes (so I have H Cup dressed and naked)

Sometimes i use the sebody target spell for a companion, and take the vanilla clothes/armor out of her inventory and give her Clothes for the appropriate Body. So she have the same Body dressed and naked.

Something like Skyrims Bodyslide for bodies and clothes is impossible in Oblivion. Think also growlf's Body change Mod only change the Body not the clothes.

Anothers thing you can do with SetBody (even if you use DMRA guts for NPCs and Player) you can add piercings and finger nails to the SetBody Body-mesh, then use that Body with setBody self spell and you must not equip piecings and nails when you take off your clothes. And only your Player have the piecings and nails, not all NPCs.

... Uh, no, Growlf's body change mod will, in fact, also change any clothes your character might be wearing; the way it works is it plays an animation with bone scale data and nothing else in it. That makes it compatible with almost every mod out there. It has two downsides: animations are cleaned when switching between cells and game start-up, and the bone scale effect can make a character's body or clothes look somewhat low-resolution if over-done.

The first problem was addressed by some guy called ThatOne. The second can be addressed by simply not over-doing the body scale effect, or by getting higher resolution textures where available.

Also, bodyslide is theoretically possible, but will be rather difficult to do. These, as I see it, are three steps to create a possible bodyslider-like mod *without* the use of bone scales (or too much thought, frankly - I'm sure both others and myself could come up with a better one):

1. I imagine it should be possible to make a script that converts clothing only partially from one body style to another (since we already have a script that fully converts, thanks to Gerra6).

2. Following this, all one must do is create a script that runs it for each weight between the two bodies. Once done, you'll have to place them in a folder with filenames the like of "Filename_WeightNumber".

3. Finally, I believe there is some external program that allows one to switch an item's model temporarily. If so, all one must do is apply the correct model depending on the character's "weight" (which can be assigned via tokens). If there isn't, a script can be made to swap the item for the correct weight one when equipped, and back when removed from inventory, similar to how the player-only DMRA clothing works.

Just my two cents,

-V

You can use it.

It works with ALL base bodies.

Just remember to use the version by ThatOne, since it fixes two very annoying problems.

:edit  okay then so i need to Download setbody and growlf's mod and then this ThatOne esp file ? :3

milarisadinha, that is a mesh-up. I recognize pieces from Dungeon Explorer (the top thing) and Lady Flirt (the bra). If you have a better picture perhaps I could identify more, or you can wait for those more knowlegeable than I to try and see if they can figure what are the other pieces.

fenrir19, Setbody is not required for Growlf's mod. And yes, you need Growlf's mod first then ThatOne's esp file.

However, you can still use Setbody with Growlf's mod.

I'm looking for the body mod that matches the RKA armour:

up002274.jpg

There are a lot of options in the SetBody mod but I couldn't find one that matches this armour; the waist is a lot more narrow than the other body types.

Also, does anyone know of any other armour/clothing that uses this body?

It could be a mix and match that is using one upperbody but using a different lower body. What I do is get a copy of my player skeleton and drop it into the armor folder then I double click the armor to load it up into nifskope then right click the upperbody then block then copy branch then click load then click and load up the skeleton then right click scene root block paste branch. This will paste the upperbody branch into the skeleton then save as to save it repeat for lowerbody. Once I have that done I copy/cut then paste the skeleton into each body folder 1 at a time check nope not this one then take it to the next folder. What I do in each body folder is to load the upperbody/lowerbody copy branch then paste it on top of the existing body in the skeleton to see if they match. 

It could be a modified body that was made to work with the upperbody.

You mean if the upper and lower bodies are connected? Nothing changes you just copy the body branch paste it into your skeleton mesh save then do the same thing as above. I have used this option many times to find out what body was being used so that I could replace a broken body with a complete body.