"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Thanks, but does it only work during the sex? If yes how can i make it work with SetBody as a replacer?

first choose the body that you want to add the horse penis in my case i choose DMRA Guts lower body  keep this meshes open

post-299367-0-96571000-1401086084_thumb.jpg

then find the the futa meshes with horse dick for female body and keep the meshes open

post-299367-0-02050500-1401086352_thumb.jpg

now you going to copy the penis meshes. first right click on the horse penis in the menu choose block and copy branch

post-299367-0-04737500-1401087116_thumb.png

now go to the meshes you want add a penis and right click on Scene Root in the menu choose block and paste branch

post-299367-0-43160100-1401087251_thumb.png

this is how it will looks like then save.

post-299367-0-86992600-1401087367_thumb.png

remember choose the body you want to add the horse penis from Data/meshes/characters/Bombshell then choose your body the penis will be add like normal body if you are naked you will see the penis and the same to sex. your PC will look like real futa.

i hope this help you

Hello, everyone! 
English is so poor at me, I will excuse machine translation. 

I'm looking for a "colourwheels sexy ffxi project". 

Or would not be someone to re-update the mod or people, know the whereabouts of this mod? 

Thanks!

Greeting.

Never 'heard" about this Colourwheel's project , try this link , i cannot help you more , because with my poor old browser ( IE8) thre is no text display ... i will search because i'm a huge fan of Colourwheel's mods.

http://rembrandt2.exblog.jp/17378461/

Cheers.

PS ... it seems to be an "old thing" ( 2008-2009) ....

PPS : my account doesn't work anymore at the TES Eyes Candy ( it say my User Name doesn't exist !!! ...that's not true , something is "wrong" there.)  ... and i 'll NOT create a new ..

Hello, everyone! 
English is so poor at me, I will excuse machine translation. 

I'm looking for a "colourwheels sexy ffxi project". 

Or would not be someone to re-update the mod or people, know the whereabouts of this mod? 

Thanks!

Greeting.

Never 'heard" about this Colourwheel's project , try this link , i cannot help you more , because with my poor old browser ( IE8) thre is no text display ... i will search because i'm a huge fan of Colourwheel's mods.

http://rembrandt2.exblog.jp/17378461/

Cheers.

PS ... it seems to be an "old thing" ( 2008-2009) ....

PPS : my account doesn't work anymore at the TES Eyes Candy ( it say my User Name doesn't exist !!! ...that's not true , something is "wrong" there.)  ... and i 'll NOT create a new ..

Thank you for response. 

I also found a "TES Eyes Candy" by way of the blog of Mr. rembrandt. 
But it was not possible "TES Eyes Candy" log on be registered. 
Continue, I want you to tell me if anyone know the re-update destination and whereabouts of mod. 

Thanks.

Hi there.

@ SERA5051

You know what ? Ask her . Send her a PM ( On That site Over There) , i suppose this was an early project of her " Clolourwheel's Ovehaul " mod.

I know she giges now some permissions to alter her mods , but it seems that 's only a permission for some mods being on " That Site Over There"  and  sharing only there , so you cannot upload them on another site ... not sure , but i think i saw that in the " K1 CW7Haven " mod.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41014

Not sure too, but if i remember well TES EyeCandy was " hacked/pirated " ... it was about two yers ago. Once again , i am not sure ... but i know there was a site  related to Oblivion's ( and where i was a member) pirated  .... Tes Eyes Candy or Canadian ice ... cannot remember , sorry.

So i really think it's better ( and more easy)  to send a PM to Colourwheel .

It's possible she also have her one's blog ... but i don't have any link to this one.

By the way , what is your native language , please ?

Cheers.

Hi there.

@ SERA5051

You know what ? Ask her . Send her a PM ( On That site Over There) , i suppose this was an early project of her " Clolourwheel's Ovehaul " mod.

I know she giges now some permissions to alter her mods , but it seems that 's only a permission for some mods being on " That Site Over There"  and  sharing only there , so you cannot upload them on another site ... not sure , but i think i saw that in the " K1 CW7Haven " mod.

Not sure too, but if i remember well TES EyeCandy was " hacked/pirated " ... it was about two yers ago. Once again , i am not sure ... but i know there was a site  related to Oblivion's ( and where i was a member) pirated  .... Tes Eyes Candy or Canadian ice ... cannot remember , sorry.

It's possible she also have her one's blog ... but i don't have any link to this one.

Cheers.

Hello.

@AnnaFly

Because I am poor English ability and machine translation and read your sentence, there may be an error for the understanding of the contents which you listed.
In addition, the content that I wrote may become incomprehensible, but, please understand it.
And I want to apologize earlier if I say a rude thing.

About this mod, is it all right to contact Clolourwheel Ms. directly?
However, she does not open this mod to the public now (not found in at least search site)…There may be other reasons whether the thing called) has a problem to show it.
In addition, myself think when it will not be many wise policies that I who am only one user let her put it under trouble only for unlisted mod.
I decide to look for it by oneself somehow. I give an advice and thank you.

PS. I’m Japanese.

Hi there.

@ SERA5051

Cheers.

Hello.

@AnnaFly

Because I am poor English ability and machine translation and read your sentence, there may be an error for the understanding of the contents which you listed.
In addition, the content that I wrote may become incomprehensible, but, please understand it.
And I want to apologize earlier if I say a rude thing.

About this mod, is it all right to contact Clolourwheel Ms. directly?
However, she does not open this mod to the public now (not found in at least search site)…There may be other reasons whether the thing called) has a problem to show it.
In addition, myself think when it will not be many wise policies that I who am only one user let her put it under trouble only for unlisted mod.
I decide to look for it by oneself somehow. I give an advice and thank you.

PS. I’m Japanese.

Hi there.

... HELP ! ... ( and i'm not talking about the Beatles song !) ... i'm joking of course.

Hi SERA5051.

..." We understand each others perfectly ..."  ( i don't know why but that remind something ... of course not from my french Oblivion's version ) ...  i'm still joking ... ;°)

Don't worry about your "poor" english ... if it seems i cannot understand something , i will ask you it again ...

Sorry , a few years ago i started to learn some "Kanji" ( that's was for a japanese Nitendo game if i remember well ...) but now i forgot all this learning.

English isn't my native language too ... so i perfectly understand that others cannot always translate their "meaning" as they want.

I think there is no misunderstanding for this moment , i don't use any translator because i think they work not so well from "French to English" ...the only exception i know is the translation of the Microsoft technical papers. I really think that " Bing" was created to translate correctly those technical papers , nothing else !

And Google translator doesn't work each time as i want with my computer, so i prefer to not use a translator ... i write better in English without them.

So , yes i wrote " contact Colourwheel directly by PM ( Private Message) " .

And i wrote too " may be it's an early project that doesn't exist anymore ... " ( in other words).

If i found something ( that means a link ...) about this mod i will send you a PM ...here on LL.

I know there is some mods that Colourwheel doesn't share anymore , if you take a look at her Nexus's profile you will see that there is still " 29 mods " alviable ... sometimes ago there was 35 mods ... some like  her "Colourwheel Sexy Christmas , Colourswheel sexy Mitzugi , CW ...minisukas uniforms, Nami outfits... etc... are missing now. Missing yes "On That Site Over There" ( = Nexus site) but that doesn't mean she cannot provide you some files "personaly" . So that's why i tell you "ask her diretly" .

I think Colourwheel is  also a japanese person. So try in your tongue , with not ?

Unfortunatly as i already wrote , i don't have this mod and i never " heard " about it before your post ... so i'm interresting too just  because i'm a fan of Colourwheel's mods .

Be a little patient , i know someone here already posted a link to her blog ... i just need to find the topic where it was posted.

Cheers.

Recently felt like playing Oblivion again after a very long time, but I had to delete my Steam folder, along with my Oblivion mods, between now and then. Tried reinstalling all the mods I could remember, but I cannot find the mod that added this race. It looks like a Chocolate Elf, but with the ears of a Lop Ear Elf. Plus, I'm not sure if it was the race itself or a face mod I had, but the face is very smooth and pretty looking, unlike the regular Chocolate Elf that I downloaded yesterday. Knowing my lazy self, I'm sure it isn't just due to me spending a lot of time in the character creator so it must be a mod or a combination of mods.

Here's pictures of the character:

post-34208-0-17115400-1401534533_thumb.jpg

post-34208-0-01258100-1401534550_thumb.jpg

Recently felt like playing Oblivion again after a very long time, but I had to delete my Steam folder, along with my Oblivion mods, between now and then. Tried reinstalling all the mods I could remember, but I cannot find the mod that added this race. It looks like a Chocolate Elf, but with the ears of a Lop Ear Elf. Plus, I'm not sure if it was the race itself or a face mod I had, but the face is very smooth and pretty looking, unlike the regular Chocolate Elf that I downloaded yesterday. Knowing my lazy self, I'm sure it isn't just due to me spending a lot of time in the character creator so it must be a mod or a combination of mods.

Here's pictures of the character:

MBP++ has a Chocolate Elf addon that adds a Lop Ear Chocolate Elf race.

www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368/?

Scroll down a little in the downloads and you'll see it. And naturally it requires the main MBP++.

Hi! Can anyone tell me what race this is and where i can get it?

up004572.jpg

That is a lop-ear elf. Most downloads are spread out over many Japanese sites. I think this one is the adult size you are looking for: http://kumakumakokuma.blog38.fc2.com/blog-category-14.html

There is, however, a post up at Nexus. This one looks to like just the child size: www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40749/?

Hi! Can anyone tell me what race this is and where i can get it?

up004572.jpg

That is a lop-ear elf. Most downloads are spread out over many Japanese sites. I think this one is the adult size you are looking for: http://kumakumakokuma.blog38.fc2.com/blog-category-14.html

There is, however, a post up at Nexus. This one looks to like just the child size: www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40749/?

And this is lop-elf race too?)

up004639.jpg

Or this one?

up004577.jpg

I dont think so... 

Eh, it's possible with some tweaking. I've never found any lop-ear-like mod that isn't derived from it. Although, from my search, I didn't find any that had the first one's ears. I'm guessing it is another race with tweaked ears as they are of much lower quality than the rest of the face. The second one could be a Lop-ear, though, but I would need another picture to say for sure. Those two are most likely unreleased tweaks or unpopular mods buried in the folds of an unending internet.

I can, however, guaranty that the first picture you posted is a minimally tweaked Lop-ear and the first link I gave you will take you to it.