Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

14 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Did you read my above post? The mod does indeed work. If you need extra help, send me a PM. That way people get to experience all the nude/partial nude mods available. I would upload my modded file but 1) it's 15GB and 2) it's probably illegal. Hopefully a mod loader comes out so we can bypass the crap. OR, the decima explorer get's better and accounts for stuff like this.

I fixed the problem. I reinstalled the game and put DecimaExplorer in the game folder, I installed  the mod and everything is fine. Apparently when I started the program the first time from the wrong place I damaged the .bin file.

@orangy

Very nice mod. However, I've noticed a discrepancy between yours and the first one posted.

In your mod, the camera doesnt need to get that far away from the Aloy before a long distance model is loaded in instead. compared to the other mod. 

Is this something you can fix in your final mod maybe?

PS. I hope you give Aloy some abs or a toned stomach like the one that is canon from the Carja Blaze Outfit, that would be cool!

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 23.27.52.17.png

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 23.28.19.52.png

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 23.28.39.41.png

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 23.29.48.43.png

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 23.31.23.07.png

7eIg3Fi.jpg

15 hours ago, orangy said:

Probably going to make Nora stealth outfit, full nude.  Still deciding on Aloy's nude look...

Cool, I look forward to it, but for some reason on your tribal outfit mod... her normal outfit appears, and then vanishes. Its as if sprinting causes it to zoom out too far, and the original outfit appears.

Update: Through testing it seems that only when model quality is on Ultra does your mod properly function.

11 hours ago, Bigjay said:

Cool, I look forward to it, but for some reason on your tribal outfit mod... her normal outfit appears, and then vanishes. Its as if sprinting causes it to zoom out too far, and the original outfit appears.

Update: Through testing it seems that only when model quality is on Ultra does your mod properly function.

That is what I highlighted in my post just above yours. But it also happens on ultra settings, since I have all my settings on ultra on those screenshots.

Except the last one, that was just a picture I found on google

Thank you very much, I prefer skimpy Versions of Armors/Clothing, better than completely/full Nude Mod (which is nice too of course)

... is possible to change LOD?, nude mod for other girls in-game and even a Futanari Mod for Aloy?

... it is possible nude-mods for Death Stranding (Mama, Fragile, etc?) with Decima Explorer nice in-game Cutscenes potential.

Thanks in advance.

Here's the final version for Outcast outfit.  Despite the final looking pretty much like the WIP version, there's lots little changes made.  Primarily, a specular sheen is added, so the skin shines a little under direct light.  Abs added too.  LOD outfit edited (normal outfit will still pop back in when camera is very far away).

Next step, make another outfit, and see if the mod can handles having TWO modded outfits.  Game may or may be able to handle two modded outfits at once using the packing to separate bin approach..

update:  actually, there's a small graphic glitch with this version...

update: new version coming soon, this version will be deleted soon..

update: oops, texture got screwd up too... the final version needs a lot of fixing...

edit: file deleted

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Here's the final version for Outcast outfit.  Despite the final looking pretty much like the WIP version, there's lots little changes made.  Primarily, a specular sheen is added, so the skin shines a little under direct light.  Abs added too.  LOD outfit edited (normal outfit will still pop back in when camera is very far away).

Next step, make another outfit, and see if the mod can handles having TWO modded outfits.  Game may or may be able to handle two modded outfits at once using the packing to separate bin approach..

aloy_outcast_outfit.7z 13.5 MB · 72 downloads

Thank you for all your hard work!

In photo mode, just to inform you that your rig has a flaw, which might get carried into other mods. its nothing ground breaking.

And like i said the jiggle is a bit to fast.

20210203045557_1.jpgThe pic doesnt show the error, it just shows your mod, which is excellent :)

Thanks!

I'm not seeing the flaw in photo mode though.  The jiggly effect is very very very minimal, in fact, you probably won't see any jiggle at all.  Unless you are close up in 1st person while shooting the bow.

The main reason, unfortuately the bead necklace jiggle doesn't work well.  The necklaces actually tilts up and down, so you see her breasts tilting up and down too - looks very weird.

3 hours ago, orangy said:

aloy_outcast_outfit.7z 13.5 MB · 78 downloads

Yo have any plans for pubic hair styles too?

32 minutes ago, orangy said:

btw, anyone got a save right before scenes where Aloy switches to Undergarment?  Plan to do outfit soon, but need a save where the outfit would show up.

This is the closest I have. Just before you enter the hunters lodge. When you go to bed it appears in cutscene, but you'd have to play through the proving to get playable undergarment unfortunately.

Also, thanks for the mod. :)

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_Feb__3_19-49-10_2021.png

manualsave1.rar

15 hours ago, orangy said:

Here's the final final version.  Fixed the texture error, and skirt vertice gfx glitch.

More importantly, added more jiggly!  It actually didn't look too bad.

aloy_outcast_finalv2.7z 13.48 MB · 167 downloads

Dear orangy, I'm sure everyone would be appreciate your great work.

May I ask, could you also share us a adjusted one where the upper part could be exposed,

instead of some clothing covering part of the body, please?

Again, thanks for your hardwork.