Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

16 hours ago, tigers said:

@orangy you sjould join modding haven discord. People there are actively working on HZD. You might get  good help from there

+1 for that Discord link, BTW, how to apply shine Body Texture like Sweat (Wet Effect but remain longer or permanent) I think Bump Mapping/ and Butt and Aloy Body looks better that way than with default glossy Skin Illumination...

Any Patch to achieve that, thanks in advance.

As other said, (not a specific request to orangy which did a nice work just a idea), I would love see a Futanari Aloy :3 (the Futa Mod needs to be the 'Hello World' of Modding scene hahaha) and more Skimpy Oufits, for me as long Butt and Boobies are exposed more or less is Skimpy , Sexy, enough, and better than nude... same for other Female Characters in-game ^^

And of course if someone wants to recreate a thick, curvy, big ass Aloy body, I will not complain either ;D

About, Play with Aloy's Undergarments (it seems similar to Amicia from A Plague Tale Innocence, someone could recreate a broken/Sexy undergarments, with Boobs out and Butt exposed or Bodysuit-Thong?, thanks in advance.

Cheers

Texture modding should be easy.  You probably can unpack the patches and then edit the textures for nails, pubic hairs, or shiny skin.  There are guides on the modding discord.  Though there are no guides to pack the textures, its easy once you figure it out. :)  Be warned, the feet uvs do not really match the texture for those nails. :)

There's 2 HZD modding discords.   One is found through google search, other via the nude mod link.   It is through the HZD modding discord that this mod is possible.  Big thanks to AlexPo for the mod tools and everyone in those discord channels who helped.

edit: no big reason for the gloves and boots, though there may be seams on the wrist without the bracers.

9 hours ago, nudefinder said:

I have requested but Mr orangy said no. We gotta look for other modders that don't like shaved chicken

Mind your Manners and express yourself better, without the unnecessary Irony and Sarcasm @orangy did a nice Work on Aloy Nude/Skimpy Mods and I hope he/she continue sharing here with us... a lot of nice Skimpy Sets for Aloy could be created...

... if he/she doesn't like/want to create Bush Textures is free to do so... ask properly here 'could someone create Bush Textures for Aloy', and that is ok, I would love too a bit of Bush with Color Versions (as is a tribal Girl), so that is my request too, but not specially to @orangy but anyone who wants to do so... as I don't know how.

With that kind of Messages people just scare away Modders from sharing anything more I see this all the Time, and I am fuckin' tired of ungrateful ones... it is fuckin' sad, some People is confused about communicate with others (Internet is not different from IRL)

Not a flame, neither want to continue this Conversation with you, it is just a general Statement not particularly for you, be polite and grateful to Modders is the way, nothing to argue about, keep it civil.

As for @orangy

Thanks for sharing with us here, really appreciated, I hope other Modders could recreate for example bigger areolas textures for Aloy, Bush Textures, or Tanlines, Permanent Sweat / Wet Effect...

Wow, nice done @Raq10, could you recreate some Color Variants? to combine Bush Mod with Hair Color Mod, thank you.

Screenshot_529.png

Wow you have so nice Taste <3, nice Bush/Herb/Grass for a tribal Girl ;D thank you, it would be nice to have Colour Versions too, like in this Mod:

Aloy - Hair Colors_33 on NexusMods (by AlexPo21)

IMHO, with Auburn, Black, DarkBlonde, DarkBrown, LightBlonde, White Versions

PD: anyone has that Discord  group (Horizon related Modding) Link?, I want to learn to create Mods myself and it seems a nice place to be, thanks.