Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2020 at 5:16 AM, Panchan said:

Why everyone ask for the face the face is not importent i think the nude mod will be nicer nobody who call here for a nude mod will watch in her face ^^ i know it im a woman to

Apart from the fact that it seems there will be no Aloy nude mod, I think without a nice attractive face all possible nude bodies don´t work (for me at least).

Would be even happier with a nice underwear/loincloth/jungle bikini/bikini armor mod for Aloy coz it would fit the world better. Don´t like it when someone goes swimming or diving with their full armor on... ?

The thought we could play the already perfect game HZD with an even more sexy Aloy is nearly unbearable as long as it doen´t happen :-(

7 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

And when finally the game can be modded, someone will slap a dick on Aloy, or make her super fat or something.

I don´t understand the current trend to uglify game characters. I´m all for variety, but dicks on girls ????

Different strokes for different folks. Not my cup of tea either, but I hope we get anything at this point.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:00 AM, Hans Jürgen said:

And when finally the game can be modded, someone will slap a dick on Aloy, or make her super fat or something.

I don´t understand the current trend to uglify game characters. I´m all for variety, but dicks on girls ????

Did you know that different people have different sexual preferences and that's completely normal

I don't go around complaining about how much I hate guro, bestiality and "forced sex" yet I see it fairly frequently, here and elsewhere. 

I think it is AMAZING we live in a time where people have the choice to add non-vanilla mods to games, wherever your innocent little eyes may happen upon a (god forbid) chick with a dick or a (gOd FoRbiD) non-0% body fat body mod that game also has a completely vanilla, hetero, skinny mod equivalent just for you!

I never understood the concept of complaining about what other people like, especially when I (and you and everyone else) have the ability to, you know, not use that mod

TL;DR - Get over it!

Its really a shame that the modding tools came so late to this engine. Anyone who was hyped for this to come to PC has already beaten it and moved on. You can already do mesh and texture edits, yet only 2 exist out there. Lack of interest it seems.

At least we got something in the end, no matter how minor. At least the Decima stuff is out there now. Maybe the next game may have better luck.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, se7enex said:

Did you know that different people have different sexual preferences and that's completely normal

I don't go around complaining about how much I hate guro, bestiality and "forced sex" yet I see it fairly frequently, here and elsewhere. 

I think it is AMAZING we live in a time where people have the choice to add non-vanilla mods to games, wherever your innocent little eyes may happen upon a (god forbid) chick with a dick or a (gOd FoRbiD) non-0% body fat body mod that game also has a completely vanilla, hetero, skinny mod equivalent just for you!

I never understood the concept of complaining about what other people like, especially when I (and you and everyone else) have the ability to, you know, not use that mod

TL;DR - Get over it!

You made it so I didn't have to do the rant thing. ❤️

On 12/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, HasturSejan said:

The Rant is but a symptome, give us Nudes or blood!

Not exactly sure how to respond to that. I don't need adult mods. If there isn't one for a game I like, I just play the game as it is and figure, oh well. 
I like running around naked in game, sure. Maybe because I can't, -or it isn't exactly safe or acceptable to do- irl. But I don't need it in a game.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, orangy said:

I'm interested in it. :)  But the mod tool isn't ready, it still has problems, but the mod tool author is getting close!  It is actually very exciting.

Cool! very eager to see what u have in store for us. Ur ROTR mod version B is excellent!

Yeah, so nevermind on that model swap mod I posted. The author is a jackass and made it with an older outdated version of the game that you can't even get through Steam anymore. Instead of updating it for the two patches past it, he just keeps telling people to downgrade. No one is going to lose out on performance patches to use a mod -_- I guess the wait for a more attractive character continues.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Wanderer22 said:

I brought this up in the Death Stranding thread (they share the same engine). Given the complete lack of even the simplest mods for that game, I'm worried that this is one of those engines that just isn't moddable.

It's a shame, because I was looking at HZD's photo mode last night on Playstation and a lot of the pre-made poses would work marvelously if she weren't wearing anything...

It makes me wonder it if is possible to import character files from Death Stranding to Horizont Zero Dawn. Imagine how awesome it would be to play as Fragile or Mama

Death-Stranding-.jpg

(Hell i would even take Reedus Fetus over potato face)