Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

The stealth armor mod looks fantastic, the breasts and vagina look way better than on the original Nora Brave armor nude mod.

The only minor adjustment I would make is to her butt.  Currently it sometimes does not look like she has an ass crack.  The attached photo shows a side by side of the Nora Brave Armor mod and the Stealth Armor mod, you can see the difference between the two.

Anyway, its a great mod regardless but if the ass details were a little more defined and/or it had jiggle physics then it would be truly perfect.

Aloy butt.png

On 2/14/2021 at 3:11 AM, sullivan said:

Woah fantastic work! Thank you very much!

One question, would it be possible to have an alternative version that has only the metal parts as the shoes and is otherwise barefoot? A bit like this other mod of yours. No problem if not of course.

This or just a barefoot model would be great

On 2/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, stymmy said:

This game would really Blow-up if Someone would just make a Good Comprehensive Modding Tutorial that beginners like myself Desperately need. I for one am willing to PAY for that tutorial! - anyone?

This is the mod tutorial that I'm currently following. Seems pretty straight forward.

Whoever made the Shadow Stalwart outfit, I just want to say thank you so much! You have singlehandedly made me enjoy this game to its fullest. To see Aloy freeze her pussy off in the north frozen lands is cruelly satisfying. I can only imagine the pain she felt when jumping and running with those two large plugs filling her holes. Honestly, thank you! What an amazing costume! I literally rushed the main quest jus to get my hands on it, and then finished off most of the game, before resuming the main quest story line around level 52.

1 hour ago, orangy said:

Here's the preview for the next outfit, shield weaver.  Now, just the Nora survivor, armor, and undergarment left to do.  The Nora Brave is actually nearly complete.

aloy5a.png.2894df55f138a42a05e13ad80036bd74.png

Here's the preview mod files.  As always, if anyone spot problems, go ahead and post pics.

aloy_shield_outfit.7z 26.81 MB · 4 downloads

Okay, this maybe the last preview outfit posted here.  These files are actually pretty big.  Instead, the next big update will be the real release on Nexusmod.  Still undecided what the rest of the outfit will look like... so they may take awhile to do.

Holy cow! Now I want to make a new game + game. Question, any plans making something skimpy for the chieftain outfit? That HP regen is godly. As for ideas. A tentacle outfit is always a thought :) By the way, I’m blown away by your art. How in the world do you do it? Take a bulky indigenous outfit and turn it into a fan service masterpiece.

The only barefoot outfit will be the stealth outfit.  Rest will have their default boots.

The chieftain outfit may or may not be added after the mod release, we'll see.  Since you suggested it be tentacle, maybe it'll be a tentacle outfit. :)  Though not sure how that would look...

Modding HZD may seem complicated, but if you really want to do it, the good news it can be done. :)   The only really complicated part is matching the vertices and face count.  The texture part is a bit complex, but easy once you realize how the game put together the texture files.  Basically, each texture is just a .dds, with the header and the last mipmap image removed.  Then copy and paste each texture into the giant core.stream file.  Kinda simple really.

When packing into game, you can pack each core.stream into its own .bin.  For some reason, multiple files in the .bin won't work. But if you are modding the Nora Brave outfit, the skirt flaps has to be repacked into the initial.bin.

Thank you very much, @orangy, nice work, thanks for sharing here.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, orangy said:

Here's the preview for the next outfit, shield weaver.  Now, just the Nora survivor, armor, and undergarment left to do.  The Nora Brave is actually nearly complete.

aloy5a.png.2894df55f138a42a05e13ad80036bd74.png

Here's the preview mod files.  As always, if anyone spot problems, go ahead and post pics.

aloy_shield_outfit.7z 26.81 MB · 150 downloads

Okay, this maybe the last preview outfit posted here.  These files are actually pretty big.  Instead, the next big update will be the real release on Nexusmod.  Still undecided what the rest of the outfit will look like... so they may take awhile to do.