Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

5 hours ago, EndlessIX said:

it is actually down.i just tried downloading it as well and its unavailable.

Edit: It's not down, just packed in a RAR format which requires a current 7zip or free winrar to unpack.

Edited by StuRedman
wrong info
3 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Also, 7zip worked for me.

Not for me at first.
Thinking it was proprietary winrar format I uploaded it to an online unrar service to unpack it.
But after updating 7zip to latest version it worked now, my 7zip was outdated. ?

On 7/6/2021 at 9:04 AM, Shoneleven said:

Tweaker only edit existing mods, maybe alter texture little bit, change shape of model. nothing major.

But those who make major modifications are still that, a modification with the resources that the game provides. I do not see the difference, it is still a modification, small or big, it is adapting the game's resources to that. 

2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

But those who make major modifications are still that, a modification with the resources that the game provides. I do not see the difference, it is still a modification, small or big, it is adapting the game's resources to that. 

It's splitting hairs really, but I modded a mod, rather than making something from scratch.  You're right, it's technically a mod, but I was making the distinction that I currently lack the skills to do what someone like orangy can do.

41 minutes ago, Toofster said:

It's splitting hairs really, but I modded a mod, rather than making something from scratch.  You're right, it's technically a mod, but I was making the distinction that I currently lack the skills to do what someone like orangy can do.

Yer a Modder, Harry!

On 7/8/2021 at 11:40 AM, Toofster said:

I agree with the Cat Boy. More tutorials, more time invested and more knowledge will not infer to make a real difference in that respect because it is a turning point that can only be overcome by working for a company. So, everyone who modifies a game is what they do ... modify (Modder) and not create, because creating is something very different, we all know that. The difference then ... would be that some Modders do something more difficult than others, but it also depends on the meaning of the word ''difficult''. I mean ... some are good for some things and some are not but they are good for another kind of modding stuff. For example, most who are good with meshes are bad with textures, and the other way around. 

Edited by Sneaksmile
3 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

I agree with the Cat Boy. More tutorials, more time invested and more knowledge will not infer to make a real difference in that respect because it is a turning point that can only be overcome by working for a company. So, everyone who modifies a game is what they do ... modify (Modder) and not create, because creating is something very different, we all know that. The difference then ... would be that some Modders do something more difficult than others, but it also depends on the meaning of the word ''difficult''. I mean ... some are good for some things and some are not but they are good for another kind of modding stuff. For example, most who are good with meshes are bad with textures, and the other way around. 

I'm British and we have trouble taking compliments, but I take your point?

On 6/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, Onsokumaru said:

You been able to make any progress? Hope all is going well ^^ what are your plans if i may ask?

sorry for not replying this long, i didnt visit loverslab for quite some time.

about these non editable meshes, no some of them still arent editable to this point, but in most cases there is a workaround, made possible by the newest version of AlexPo´s meshtool, 1.2.0.

ive actually uploaded a new version of my mod, that is as easy to install as orangy´s and (hopefully) does not cause issues for some people as the last drag´n´drop version of my mod did. I plan to do some of the requests requested in the comments on the mod page at nexus mods, stuff like smaller brests, thicc aloy, pubic hair, skimpy clothes/lingeree etc

3 hours ago, PositronLazor69 said:

about these non editable meshes, no some of them still arent editable to this point, but in most cases there is a workaround, made possible by the newest version of AlexPo´s meshtool, 1.2.0.

ive actually uploaded a new version of my mod, that is as easy to install as orangy´s and (hopefully) does not cause issues for some people as the last drag´n´drop version of my mod did. I plan to do some of the requests requested in the comments on the mod page at nexus mods, stuff like smaller brests, thicc aloy, pubic hair, skimpy clothes/lingeree etc

Oh thats great and no rush on replies take your take. Hope life is going well and this isnt taking too much of your time ^^

7 hours ago, PositronLazor69 said:

Cool!!!

On 5/2/2021 at 6:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 1,196 downloads

On 3/28/2021 at 12:21 PM, LovelyLad said:

It's a bit late, but I've worked on a nude(r) mod for the Nora Stealth outfit (you can transfer it to other outfits using the outfit tool linked above). Actually was done a while ago, but just ended up playing through most of the game with it - really happy with it. Anatomically correct. Artistically appropriate - the blue barbarian tatts really works with the setting/background. Some small issues (small neck seam mismatch, LOD issues that appear occasionally, etc), but nothing major. Enjoy.

Copy it to your ..\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12 directory like the other mod files. It'll stomp over the explicit outfit mod if you have that installed (so keep a backup of them if you want to switch back to that set).

Massive credit to Orangy - his work served as the base of my own (he provided me the blender file, so I worked on top of it, resculpting and adding details... while removing others).

image.thumb.png.67a2a928d7d6b89245b7d1980fada1c1.png

image.thumb.png.53ac879bdf300f1f99300f2b570c651d.pngimage.thumb.png.d6f6585c6ca7cb336b03e2bce1b9adb1.pngimage.png.20cd576c5acd8bf8ae4d9711936d45ad.pngimage.thumb.png.b7881724632f83fffb59952e85f7d0e4.pngimage.png.176a636a7fbeda53147baf4e73171651.pngimage.png.f0b14295db3ee0be303d92c3917f4f66.pngimage.thumb.png.f0fd49f7cf99a4857259dba4c995eaea.png

Nuder Stealth Mod.zip 16.17 MB · 1,171 downloads

Just gotta say that combining these two mods by replacing the core file in "nuder stealth" with the core file from "thicc aloy" is absolute blast.

All of you guys are doing the God's work here.

Spoiler

(this is mandatory pubic hair and bigger boobs and piercings request, yadayada)

Thank you for your hard work!

On 7/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, strejdapsychop said:

Just gotta say that combining these two mods by replacing the core file in "nuder stealth" with the core file from "thicc aloy" is absolute blast.

All of you guys are doing the God's work here.

Hide contents

(this is mandatory pubic hair and bigger boobs and piercings request, yadayada)

Thank you for your hard work!

will u share the combined file.Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, kingofpain said:

will u share the combined file.Thanks in advance

Just off the top of my head and I might be wrong as I'm not at my pc today.....but I think dropping "z06Patch_stealth_textures_EDIT.bin" from LovelyLad's mod in with my thicc mod, will give you the tattoo textures, if that's what you're after.