Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

To fix the seeker token, the modder will need to use the meshtool version 1.02, and import the seeker token with that.  Then hide the token, and the export.  Version 1.03 and version 1.04 of the modtool cannot import the seeker token.

On 5/29/2021 at 6:39 PM, Toofster said:

Twitter really getting it's teeth into this today, quite entertaining to watch.

20210529-161829.jpg

20210529-161722.jpg

20210529-162042.jpg

20210529-163341.png

20210529-162304.jpg

20210529-160820.jpg

MY GOD WHAT HAVE THEY DONE....from bad to worst in a couple of years non modable no tools to mod it only some people through hard and tricky moves and ideas manage to change her body but in part 2 should aloy be more grown up?? and the so called story i mean concentrating only on combat and resources  and overall graphics they should be more intrested in a more grown up dialogue and story and a bodyslide / costume makeup  more sexy like underwear  bracelet earrings with proprieties like plus damage and immune to etc not to ention that she can`t climb trees or mountains or building collision mapping is overall good big areas covered with all kids of debris witch all of them have collision ,in a single player game they should really consider Modding...

Horizon Zero Dawn_Tue_Jun__1_07-24-36_2021.png

2 hours ago, doxohoxo said:

MY GOD WHAT HAVE THEY DONE....from bad to worst in a couple of years non modable no tools to mod it only some people through hard and tricky moves and ideas manage to change her body but in part 2 should aloy be more grown up?? and the so called story i mean concentrating only on combat and resources  and overall graphics they should be more intrested in a more grown up dialogue and story and a bodyslide / costume makeup  more sexy like underwear  bracelet earrings with proprieties like plus damage and immune to etc not to ention that she can`t climb trees or mountains or building collision mapping is overall good big areas covered with all kids of debris witch all of them have collision ,in a single player game they should really consider Modding...

Am I reading this right lol? I realize we're on LL but you seriously think developers spend years crafting amazing characters with many traits, good character development, and you say they should better focus on creating sexy bodies with sexy underwear?
I know we're all here mostly for sex mods and such but come on. 

1 hour ago, StuRedman said:

We PC players ain't gonna get nothing at all on release sadly. ?

Patience, all good things come to those who wait.  I managed to get a PS5 on launch day, so I can feel very smug, even though it will inevitably mean buying the game twice.  Such is the way of things these days.??

On 6/2/2021 at 8:13 PM, doxohoxo said:

which mod is that with that large boobs ??

15 hours ago, GoGoBananas93 said:

Could we get one like this though? 

I second that. Normal-sized Aloy, bare feet, versions with or without skirt, bare breasted, some accessories etc...totally would be down for that.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:06 PM, orangy said:

To fix the seeker token, the modder will need to use the meshtool version 1.02, and import the seeker token with that.  Then hide the token, and the export.  Version 1.03 and version 1.04 of the modtool cannot import the seeker token.

@orangyi tried this on other meshes that arent importable with 1.0.4, but even if i leave them unedited, they disappear ingame.

that is not necessarily a bad thing, when wanting th hide them, but i am a bit worried that they might glitch out or something in rare cases.

I just prefer to have control over what is happening with the meshes.

So, did you find a way of editing them without disappearing them?