Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

2 minutes ago, Gobus said:

The good family man who brings everything down to his own little person and who has no second degrees, has I think nothing to do on this kind of site. Don't make it too personal, you are free to prefer women without hair, to each his own. I'm just looking for a modder who could make this character evolve.  

my little personality thanks you for the kind freedom you give me.
btw, there has been mods to give her pubes for some months.

just go back a few pages.

Little girls are hairy, older girls shave. ?

1 hour ago, ozzel77 said:

anyway aloy is of age

I actually had mixed feelings first with Alloy nude patches because I thought she was much younger, mainly because she is smaller than most adults.

But she's 17 or 18 so it's cool.

Anyway the patches look great in shaved. Pubic hair patches usually look painted on or outright weird.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, StuRedman said:

Little girls are hairy, older girls shave. ?

I actually had mixed feelings first with Alloy nude patches because I thought she was much younger, mainly because she is smaller than most adults.

But she's 17 or 18 so it's cool.

Anyway the patches look great in shaved. Pubic hair patches usually look painted on or outright weird.

According to the wiki she is between 18 and 19 in the game

On 8/31/2021 at 7:56 AM, Toofster said:

Not strictly on topic, but Guerilla have released cosplay guides for the forbidden west trailer costumes.  The detail is pretty impressive and gives a good look at the character model.  Aloy's new face is still bugging me though?.  Links over at https://www.gamesradar.com/horizon-forbidden-west-aloy-cosplay-guides-are-fascinating-even-if-you-cant-sew/

eKTPLq5ZiWv44sWtFk4Une-970-80.jpg.webp

Ugloy.. I agree. Guerrilla is obviously her anti. Aloy's Cosmetic Surgery is urgent.

Spoiler

366760625_HorizonZeroDawn.thumb.png.f0bc622bc15552d79db0ef2cae0f8cf9.png

@orangy 
Have you decided on the shape of explicit outfits of another tribes? I imagined something like Oseram Arrow Breaker with nipple exposed metal-ring bikini or Oseram Sparkworker with areolae cutout leather tube-top.

Edit: Do you have a plan to support bigger breasts size option?

Edited by eldkfwkd321
On 10/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, dantekazama said:

Is there's an Update for Big Breast mod ?? I found some Clipping (more precisely not attached Mesh) on the inside of her Thigh...
Probably it's because the edited of mods...

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_05_30_22_16_45_752.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_05_31_01_48_06_617.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_02_10_51_36_857.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_18_09_02_59_590.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_18_09_03_33_550.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_21_04_13_30_149.jpg

Yep, there have always been seams on the inner thighs.  These are present on orangy's nude mesh, that he released for others to play with.  To correct this I'd have to mess about with normals and probably textures, skills that I would have to learn.

As I have said before, I did this as a bit of fun and to learn a little about blender.  I'm not a 3D modeller, I'm just a bloke with very little spare time. ;)

I intend to do an updated version, but God knows when it will happen, so I'd just enjoy it as it is.

Nice pics btw :)

Edited by Toofster
12 hours ago, Bayonettax said:

is there a way to mix this awesome thicc mod with the other explicit outfits pplease? and what about wetness and new hairstyles ?

I don't think hair styles are a problem, but the other explicit outfits use different base models, so it's no easy task thickening them?

Hi all

I just acquired this game and have managed a few of the Nexus mods for it. But I'm getting bogged down with the ones being mentioned here.

What I really want to do is have one outfit that I don't care much about (Nora Protector Light ) that is swapped out to Aloy nude, preferably with Toofster's neat Thicc mod. That's all. So I can strip down Aloy when I fancy.

Now, I have Pozitronlaser69's fully nude mod off Nexus and he blithely says use Aloy's Adjustments to swap it for any outfit, but Aloy's Adjustments can only insert one Bin file and not the ten he has in his mod!  I'd rather use the Thicc nude, but am struggling finding the info.

So I'm a bit lost. There's a lot of info in this thread here, but not a lot of instructions for making changes. And I'm out of my usual Skyrim SE waters....!

Any help much appreciated thanks!

On 10/27/2021 at 3:36 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi all

I just acquired this game and have managed a few of the Nexus mods for it. But I'm getting bogged down with the ones being mentioned here.

What I really want to do is have one outfit that I don't care much about (Nora Protector Light ) that is swapped out to Aloy nude, preferably with Toofster's neat Thicc mod. That's all. So I can strip down Aloy when I fancy.

Now, I have Pozitronlaser69's fully nude mod off Nexus and he blithely says use Aloy's Adjustments to swap it for any outfit, but Aloy's Adjustments can only insert one Bin file and not the ten he has in his mod!  I'd rather use the Thicc nude, but am struggling finding the info.

So I'm a bit lost. There's a lot of info in this thread here, but not a lot of instructions for making changes. And I'm out of my usual Skyrim SE waters....!

I think you've missunderstood how Aloy's Adjustments is used.
You have to copy all the bin (and stream) files of the mod to the Dx12Packed directory as usual, and this will override the outfit that the modder chose.
You can then use the outfits tab to chose which outfits (left tab) use that modded Model (right tab).

As far as I know, there's not really any way of keeping the original outfit that the mod replaces, and replace another outfit only. You can only select more outfits that it replaces.

On 10/27/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi all

I think, from memory, orangy's explicit mod has numbered groups of bin files for each outfit.  If you only want the Nora stealth outfits, which is the base for the thicc mod, you can delete the ones you don't want and then use Aloy's adjustments to move that one outfit to whichever one you prefer.

I may be wrong and if I'm right, it may take some trial and error to get the result you want.

On 10/29/2021 at 3:02 PM, Tyrandi said:

I think you've missunderstood how Aloy's Adjustments is used.
You have to copy all the bin (and stream) files of the mod to the Dx12Packed directory as usual, and this will override the outfit that the modder chose.
You can then use the outfits tab to chose which outfits (left tab) use that modded Model (right tab).

As far as I know, there's not really any way of keeping the original outfit that the mod replaces, and replace another outfit only. You can only select more outfits that it replaces.

I see. Many thanks for letting me know! There's not much in the way of instruction for the Adjustments and the interface layout suggested I use a package install.

Cheers!

On 10/29/2021 at 4:44 PM, Toofster said:

I think, from memory, orangy's explicit mod has numbered groups of bin files for each outfit.  If you only want the Nora stealth outfits, which is the base for the thicc mod, you can delete the ones you don't want and then use Aloy's adjustments to move that one outfit to whichever one you prefer.

I may be wrong and if I'm right, it may take some trial and error to get the result you want.

Thank you, too! Looks like I'll have to do some experimenting. But at least now I am a little wiser.