Wicked Whims is causing human servos.....

So a mild but strange bug I ran into. It seems that somehow Wicked Whims is causing my servos to temporarily look human.

More specifically when I activate a servo on the robotics station they go through the normal animation but then as the servo comes to life and becomes a household member they take on the appearance of a normal sim. This happens regardless of if the servo is designated as male or female and only seems temporary as going through a reload seems to reset them to normal. However it is consistent as it happened every single time I tested as long as Wicked Whims was installed.

16 hours ago, RoseRoseRo said:

Odd, in my game it doesn't do that. At the point where you see the servo fade out and fade back in they gain a human appearance. And when I take wicked whims out of my game the activation works like normal.

Of course something is wrong, but I'm not in a position to test it as I am not able to reproduce this issue. If you ever learn what could be the problem, let me know, and if it's something I can address, I will.

On 8/11/2020 at 1:53 PM, RoseRoseRo said:

Odd, in my game it doesn't do that. At the point where you see the servo fade out and fade back in they gain a human appearance. And when I take wicked whims out of my game the activation works like normal.

Likely it's another mod or cc in conflict with WW then.

You'll have to try removing all other mods except WW to verify.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Likely it's another mod or cc in conflict with WW then.

You'll have to try removing all other mods except WW to verify.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

It happens even when WickedWhims is the only mod in my game. I even removed the buyable servo mod I was using and built a servo from scratch with only Wicked Whims installed and the bug still occured.

19 hours ago, RoseRoseRo said:

It happens even when WickedWhims is the only mod in my game. I even removed the buyable servo mod I was using and built a servo from scratch with only Wicked Whims installed and the bug still occured.

Oh, that's interesting as I've never tried tracking it down myself.

Since I don't play around with servos that much it wasn't a big deal for me.

Sims 4 does have some quirks though because some people have certain game bugs and others don't and even occur without any mods in use.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, clubine76 said:

i am trying to go into the pregnancy settings and its not there. what i was trying to go into the settings for is to disable stillborns and miscarriages but WickWhims is blocking it. thanks you

Pretty sure it's not part of WW features but another pregnancy mod you have, or maybe MC Command Center/Woohoo settings.

20 hours ago, alice880910 said:

I can’t download WICKED files. As long as I download, the download will fail. It’s the same for several times. What is the solution?

You probably have an antivirus detecting the download having a virus or other security blocking this website for NSFW content.

You can try using another browser like Brave or worst case download on your phone and transfer to pc with a usb cable or a memory stick.

Have you tried the WW main website?

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/