Friends with benefits WW trait?

Was just kinda thinking of a few things that would spice up my game, and kinda thought about a trait that might be decent for WW's addable traits. Friends with Benefits. Allows for Sims that are high enough to be friends or good friends that aren't romantic to allow for sex requests. I suppose this would require the option to not gain romantic points from sex, which I have disabled anyways, but maybe it would be set up to not allow romantic point gains. Thoughts on the idea?

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2020 at 1:32 PM, emmycakes907 said:

There is a mod that already exists but isn't in WW it's by a modder called Lumpinou still a work in progress but here it is

https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-strings-v1-40325465

Good find but it looks like it will only trigger vanilla EA woohoo, as you mentioned, and not trigger WW sex obviously.

Since I haven't tried it out myself I don't know if any of the Romantic flirts or kisses would/could trigger WW autonomous to start. 

But it's nice to be able to do some romantic interactions without any romance bar gains anyway.

Might be a good replacement for the MCCC Woohoo module so I may give it a try just out of curiosity.

My WW settings allow for casual WW sex without any romantic gains anyway as long as they all have a decent friendship level.

Even total strangers will ask for autonomous sex. 

So it accomplishes pretty much the same thing with both autonomous and the manual 'Have Sex' function.