How do i start Billyy's SLAL Animations?

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Have some sex and use Sexlab Tools to choose and exchange the running animation with one of Billy's animations ?‍♂️

"title" doesn't say much about what your real issue is. I guess you registered Billy's in SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) already, right? ?

Sorry. But how do i do that? Im pretty sure i have everything installed correctly i configured all animations in the SLAL MCM menu but i don't know how to use them.

1 minute ago, RocketPrime said:

Sorry. But how do i do that? Im pretty sure i have everything installed correctly i configured all animations in the SLAL MCM menu but i don't know how to use them.

"Pretty sure" doesn't give us any information to go on.

To play any SL animations you actually need SexLab (get the right version for your game, 1.62 for LE 1.63 for SE) and all it's requirements.

Then you need something that will instigate Sex in your game. This would depend on how you want sex to "work" in your game.

Consensual, non-consensual (i.e. Rape), both or just Random. Give us a clue on that part and we can suggest some mods.

48 minutes ago, RocketPrime said:

As Mez558 said, we need to know what your games status is.

Do sexlab animations work at all?

What do you have installed so far for sexlab?

You could also make screenshot to show what you tried so far ingame.

Post a Load Order, this would be the fastest way to give us something to work with and answers most of our questions. To be save add an FNIS generator output (copy paste the whole text you see while it's working)

The fastest way to test if Sexlab works at all is to use the Sexlab debug spells.

Open SL MCM > last tab > activate debug > this gives you 2 spells to cast at your self or on another NPC to start a sexlab scene

Sexlab tools is great to choose an animation after a sexlab scene starts

it lists all (nearly all, choices are reduced by sexlab tags and a max number of 128 animations I guess) available animations, just chose a billy animation (they all start with "billy" in the list that pops up if you press the sl tools hotkey)