WW Exception 'SexCategoryType'

Hello fellas,

unfortunately I can't get rid of the same bug (1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v157c). It's always the same one, so I'll just put it in spoilers:

Game Version: 1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v157c
08/02/20 21:04:41 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v157c\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157c\turbolib2\services\dialog_service.py", line 429, in _exception_wrapper
  File "G:\Saved Games\The Sims 4\01_Development\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace (3.7)\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\MultipleStarter\Scripts\MultipleStarter.py", line 68, in _sims_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims_v157c\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_denial_tests.py", line 147, in is_sim_allowed_for_animation
TypeError: argument of type 'SexCategoryType' is not iterable

The bug is persistent, even if I deleted the saves folder (including the 2 WW folders) and started anew; I managed to avoid the orange ingame error by deleting all animations, but then certain "categories" are no longer available - not sure if that is because basic WW was only a limited number of animations in itself, or if the "path" is blocked, and the game can't find the files.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

3 hours ago, procian said:

Basic WW has only a few inbuilt animations.....What is the mod multiplestarter?

Good question. Only file I can find that might fit is "Aramiteus_MultipleStarter.ts4script", from LL & Nexus user Aramiteus.

Will test if the exception appears without that file.

Edit: yes, indeed - not a single exception after about one hour of testing. Thanks very much for your help! ; )