The Steam Workshop makes me wanna punch someone in the face

Absurdity

Steam does have some nice mods but mostly it's full of filthy thieves and trolls. SupernaturalKath is another mod thief. When it's pointed out that she's a thief you get intelligent remarks like this. "I honestly dont care if its stolen those Fuckers on Nexus didnt bother to upload it on the Workshop so fuck em."

It really makes me sick.

A "she" again? Never saw this much douche bag girl gamers since Call of Pooty

Such a smart-ass remark "she" made -- the kind that you want to put that little monster's head on a spike. Anyway, she got owned.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15020-the-steam-workshop-makes-me-wanna-punch-someone-in-the-face/page-2?do=findComment&comment=336423

I won't go that far in the insults but yea... Why am I not surprised after seeing elewin being banned.

I realize the significant presence of female modders in Skyrim than I expected. But I'm disappointed at the negative impressions I get from them.

Archived