Assigning Settlers to Prostitution

Is there a mod that allows you to assign settler NPCs to prostitution? Like I load into the area and just find an NPC going at it with another settler without any input from me. I saw a lot of similar themed mods but can't tell which ones are player only and which ones are old and unsupported.

27 minutes ago, dragmazta said:

Is there a mod that allows you to assign settler NPCs to prostitution? Like I load into the area and just find an NPC going at it with another settler without any input from me. I saw a lot of similar themed mods but can't tell which ones are player only and which ones are old and unsupported.

You will need AAF installed and working first and then try this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121565-rse-ii-framework-resources-esm-v03-050919/.  you will need to install this as well
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9043-aaf-rse-ii-random-shenanigans-011020/

46 minutes ago, dragmazta said:

RSE II Brothels Does that, you simply make a hooker ring at a chem station then talk to a settler and say you want to trade with them, then give them the ring and have them equip it with the "T" key. You'll also need to build a prostitute safe some where nearby. They will store their earnings in the safe and you can collect the money whenever you're around.

People have had problems with RSE II Brothels but I never have. I also DO NOT BUILD A FULL WORKING BROTHEL, I believe that the madam and side quests associated with the fully built brothel is what causes problems in game. I mainly use it for my character to be able to solicit as a prostitute and to assign a prostitute or two in my settlements to increase happiness :)

21 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

RSE II Brothels Does that, you simply make a hooker ring at a chem station then talk to a settler and say you want to trade with them, then give them the ring and have them equip it with the "T" key. You'll also need to build a prostitute safe some where nearby. They will store their earnings in the safe and you can collect the money whenever you're around.

People have had problems with RSE II Brothels but I never have. I also DO NOT BUILD A FULL WORKING BROTHEL, I believe that the madam and side quests associated with the fully built brothel is what causes problems in game. I mainly use it for my character to be able to solicit as a prostitute and to assign a prostitute or two in my settlements to increase happiness :)

By "Full Working Brothel" do you mean you excluded a guard or madame? I found a few caps in the safe but I never saw anything happen. Maybe my settings are wrong or I have to give it some time. 

EDIT: Downloaded Random Shenanigans like mashup suggested and it works now. Thanks guys

13 hours ago, dragmazta said:

By "Full Working Brothel" do you mean you excluded a guard or madame? I found a few caps in the safe but I never saw anything happen. Maybe my settings are wrong or I have to give it some time. 

EDIT: Downloaded Random Shenanigans like mashup suggested and it works now. Thanks guys

I don't build any of the brothel items except the rings and safes. No madam's no guards and no hooker or guard mats. If you're not seeing anything happen it might be because the timers are set too long for cooldowns between clients. Usually if you're in an area with a hooker you'll get a message that a hooker is on the job and that's when there is a sex scene happening between a client and one of your hookers.

29 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

I don't build any of the brothel items except the rings and safes. No madam's no guards and no hooker or guard mats. If you're not seeing anything happen it might be because the timers are set too long for cooldowns between clients. Usually if you're in an area with a hooker you'll get a message that a hooker is on the job and that's when there is a sex scene happening between a client and one of your hookers.

Yeah for some reason the cooldown timer is not triggering and the same settler keeps going back every minute. Then he gets stuck in place and has the lady settler's voice but I think that's an AAF thing. I'll try removing the mats and stuff. Think my cooldown problem is because I used the console to mess with the time settings to make the day and night pass by slower.

13 hours ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

I prefer this mod. 

Just build a safe and ask a settler to work as a prostitute and they'll start working (if they accept).

I've got it too but the part I don't like is the fact you have to activate it and it runs a separate dialogue set when you're in prostitution mode. With RSE II Brothels I turn the solicitation timer off and set the solicitation hot key (I use P ) and when I'm in an area with NPC's and not busy I can just hit the P key and do the prostitute thing. I don't have to constantly turn the mod on and off to keep it from interfering with quests and such. But that's just my preference, AAF Prostitution is a good mod just doesn't fit my style.

• 2 weeks later...