Wicked Whims No Text Bubble

Help Me Please Whenever I Have Sex With Any Sim I get this Moodlet of Sex with no text Plus I have this strange Pot Interaction I Dont know Which Mod is causing this Problem Don't Know What to Do how to fix this Help Me Someone Thank You I have attached Screenshots you can check please..

123.png

321.png

4321.png

That might be because there are more than one copies of WickedWhims on your PC.

Easiest way to check for that would be to go into your Mods folder look for files with the name "Wicked", remove all of the files, and then redownload WW and install it again.

12 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

That might be because there are more than one copies of WickedWhims on your PC.

Easiest way to check for that would be to go into your Mods folder look for files with the name "Wicked", remove all of the files, and then redownload WW and install it again.

Thanks But i tried that i found no files of Wicked Whims I only have the latest mod of Wicked Whims No other mod of it Please Help me thank u Please Someone Admin Help me Thank u

3 hours ago, Bloody420320 said:

Thanks But i tried that i found no files of Wicked Whims I only have the latest mod of Wicked Whims No other mod of it Please Help me thank u Please Someone Admin Help me Thank u

Still, try reinstalling WickedWhims and see if the problem persists.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, HuskTheHelpful said:

Still, try reinstalling WickedWhims and see if the problem persists.

Yes I Reinstalled The Wicked Whims Mod But the Problem is Still There I Don't Know What to Do Bro Which Mod is Causing this Problem I don't have a Clue Help me Please thank u

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, PAiiro said:

Hey Scorpio, Thank for your response. Here I have uploaded the same.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 3.41 MB · 0 downloads

First off get rid of all of these duplicate mods:

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (124): Alf-si_eyeliners_01-04.package, BLVCK-L-S_FacialHair11.package, CandySims4-Beth-Gloves.package, CherryPie_CumMesh.package, Cien   -   No EA Lashes V4  For   -   For All.package, Cien   -   No EA Lashes V5  For   -   For All.package, Cornfed_SLIDER_byWhibbyGaylord.package, DarkNighTt Sims-TSR_Tekno Sneakers.package, Darte77_f_ConverseAllStarHTSneakersHQ.package, DumbabychinsliderFEMALE.package, Eva_Zetta_Blythe_Eyeliner.package, FlirtyTraitHQHQ.package, GPME-GOLD-Liner-cc18.package, HFO_TS4ShoulderSliders.package, ICONIC - Hat Control (Slider).package, KISMETSSIMSSOCKSALLINONE.package, KS - Switch Alerts [Doja Say So].package, Kijiko Eyelashes.package, LUUMIA_mod_HipShape.package, LUUMIA_mod_Sim+NeckHeightSlider.package, LYNX_PLT_Loungeset_Leggings.package, LYNX_WaveBikini_Bottoms.package, MAUVEMORN_DriesVanNoten_HeeledSandals.package, MMSIMS Eyelash v3 Glasses.package, MYOBI-lorri-blush.package, MYOBI-solivagant-eyeshadow.package, MYOBI-whisper-shadow.package, Madlen Colonia Shoes.package, MellouwSim-Gleem Teeth.package, MsBlue_SkintoneSetV2.package, MsBlue_SkintoneSetV3.package, NitroPanic_Bikini Set Bottom.package, PBJEyelashes.package, PS_DIY_NosePiercingSets.package, PS_Eyeliner_N79.package, PS_Eyes_N155_NonDefault.package, PS_Lip_N198.package, PS_MidaPearlEarringSet.package, PS_NailsN18.package, PS_NailsN19_Jelly.package, PS_NailsN20_Zeta.package, PS_Nails_n02.package, PV_PeachesAndCream_skintones.package, ParadoxPussyPubeTatPack.package, Pixel_ButtSlider.package, REDHEADSIMS Upper and Lower Lip Tug Adult.package, REDHEADSIMS_S4Nails_Sea.package, RemusSirion_Lipstick_212_Genesis.package, RemusSirion_Nosemask-SkinDetail.package, RemusSirion_hairline-03_dimpleLeft.package, Renorasims_BGC_Accessoires_yf_Aubelle_Lingerie_BRALETTE_GLOVES.package, S-AllureDR.package, S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne.package, S-AllureSD_SNipplesMLC.package, S-Club WM ts4 eyelashes 201712.package, S-Club ts4 WM Nails 201911.package, S-Club ts4 WM Nails 201912.package, S-Club ts4 WM Nails 202004.package, S4Nexus-Defined-Hands1.package, Seleng_Eyebrow_N25.package, Simshini_TeethOverrides_BG_More.package, Simshini_TeethOverrides_BG_Vampires_More.package, Trillyke_Yestoday_Silk_Shirt.package, WW_ATrois_Animations.package, WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh.package, YOT - Hight Pussy v3.package, [BB][Female]Bottom.package, [KEWAI]_Obj-photolight01.package, [KEWAI]_Obj-photolight02.package, [KEWAI]_Obj-umbrellalight1.package, [KEWAI]_Obj-umbrellalight2.package, [Kijiko]_eyelash_YF_mesh3.package, [Kijiko]eyelash_YF_version2.package, [Kijiko]eyelash_YF_version2_expansion-lashes00.package, [MB] Default feet female 5V REMASTER.package, [MB] Default feet male 5V REMASTER.package, [MB] Default female bottom 6V.package, [MB] Human teeth.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Bracelet.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Bracelet.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Choker V1.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Choker V2.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Choker V3.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Ear Сuff.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Earrings V1.package, [MURPHY] J'Adior Laurier Earrings V2.package, [Noir and Dark Sims 4] BDSM Club - Acc - Lace Stockings - B.package, [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Medium Milky Breast for Females.package, [erplederp] Smoother Vaginas (Detail, wild_guy Retouch).package, [victorrmiguell] Camera TV.package, [victorrmiguell] Camera.package, cmar_BreastSeparationSlider.package, cmar_EnhancedButtSlidersV2.package, cmar_EnhancedLowerLegSliders.package, cmar_EnhancedThighSliders.package, dfj-kellyhb5 Forest Fey Eyes - Non Default.package, erotic_aspiration_v1.3HQ.package, necrodog-HD-feet-5-female-islandliving.package, obscurus eye width slider.package, obscurus eyebrows sliders N1.package, obscurus eyelids sliders N1.package, obscurus lips slider N5.package, obscurus nose slider N2 nose tip.package, obscurus nose slider N3 nose bridge.package, obscurus nose slider N4 nose bridge width and broken nose.package, obscurus nose slider N6 septum slider width.package, obscurus_eyelids_N9.package, obscurus_nose_presets_3f.package, obscuruspupilsizeslider.package, roBurky - EmotionalInertia-Complete.package, roBurky - EmotionalInertia-CompleteHQ.package, teanmoon_MouthScaleSlider.package, wild_guy BreastVeins.package, wild_guy Butts.package, wild_guy DimplesOfVenus.package, wild_guy GarterBelt_01.package, wild_guy Nipples.package, wild_guy Stockings_02.package, wild_guy Stockings_03.package, wild_guy TanlinesBottom.package, wild_guy TanlinesFull.package, wild_guy TanlinesTop.package, wild_guy Vaginas.package, {busra-tr} Underwear (Lingerie) BD15.package

See if that alone helps.

Edited by Husk
43 minutes ago, PAiiro said:

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 3.41 MB · 1 download

Your getting duplicates because your mod folders aren't organized by CC Categories.

Move all your 'Nails' CC into a new folder named 'CC Nails'

Example:

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Nails

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

The only loose file in your Mods should be the Resource.cfg file

Everything else should be in it's own named folder.

Now when you download new content just put them in with the rest of the same types.

If you already have them they will just overwrite the old ones.

Edited by Scorpio
2 hours ago, PAiiro said:

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 3.41 MB · 3 downloads

Seeing that you have so many duplicates i would bet that you have even more duplicates but more difficult to find: Duplicates that uses the same game resource but have different names. Sometimes the names are very similar, for example my_cool_custom_content and mycoolcustomcontent. Other times they could have completely different names, for example PS_eyebrows10 and PralineSims_Eyebrows_10. Sometimes you have a custom content item and the same custom item inside a merged package. Better exceptions, wicked whims or mccc will not detect any of those files as duplicates, even when they are the same cc. You should go through your mods folder and look for those kind of similarities. Another good way to find those duplicates is by using "The sims 4 tray importer". Use it to check on all your households in the gallery to see if you have duplicate custom content. 

Edited by babuchas
15 minutes ago, PAiiro said:

Hi All, Thank you @Scorpio @babuchas and @Husk for responding to me. I have gone ahead and removed all the duplicates from the Mods Page and also reinstalled WW. But im having the same issue. What else shall i do? I have attached the Info File again.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.5 MB · 0 downloads

Then you have another Mod or CC causing it.

Time for 50/50 method.

Move half your mods/cc to desktop in a temp folder.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Load game and test but don't make any new saves just exit.

If the problem is fixed the bad mod/cc is in the stuff you removed.

If not then you still have it in your game.

Keep removing groups of mods/cc until you narrow it down more.

Without lastexception errors it's hard to pin them down.

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Then you have another Mod or CC causing it.

Time for 50/50 method.

Move half your mods/cc to desktop in a temp folder.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Load game and test but don't make any new saves just exit.

If the problem is fixed the bad mod/cc is in the stuff you removed.

If not then you still have it in your game.

Keep removing groups of mods/cc until you narrow it down more.

Without lastexception errors it's hard to pin them down.

Thanks @Scorpio Will try this. I have an MCC last exception File though, should i upload it?

3 hours ago, PAiiro said:

Hi @Scorpio Hope this helps, been also getting this pop up everytime i log in.

mc_lastexception.html 437.7 kB · 1 download

Tuning Mods - (127 Duplicate Packages out of 2496 Total:

Need to find and remove these duplicate files.

You can find and open your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log in your TS4 folder.

Open and scroll down past all your mods to find 'Possible Duplicates' entry.

It will list the names of the file dupes.

You likely have some files in two different locations.

This is why organizing your Mods folders is important.

Example:

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Sliders

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

All your cc of the same types get put into their proper locations to avoid duplicates.

• 8 months later...