hogsmaws

pubic hair different between the categories

hey all - i'm trying to edit some existing sims and i'm having a hard time trying to get the same pubic hair across all the clothing categories. for some reason the everyday and the cold weather have pubic hair (default i guess) and i can't change it or get rid of it. is there a solution to this? ty

13 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

hey all - i'm trying to edit some existing sims and i'm having a hard time trying to get the same pubic hair across all the clothing categories. for some reason the everyday and the cold weather have pubic hair (default i guess) and i can't change it or get rid of it. is there a solution to this? ty

Normally default bodies or default skins and overlays are for naked and apply to all clothing categories.

And mods like Wild Guys Female Body Details can't always override other defaults.

It also could be something in the tattoos category or a conflict between more than one default installed.

Hence the reason I don't use any default skins or overlays.

Plus the only default body I use is Better Bodies for female parts only, (all the male parts of it are deleted). 

i figured it out!

its bc of WW. for the ones that have pubes you can't get rid of its bc you have to goto a mirror and use WW dialogue and turn off the pubes for that particular sim.

omg this game...

50 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

i figured it out!

its bc of WW. for the ones that have pubes you can't get rid of its bc you have to goto a mirror and use WW dialogue and turn off the pubes for that particular sim.

omg this game...

Sorry I forgot about disabling the WW pubic hair feature.

The problem is it's enabled by default and can cause problems with new users.

It's just such a common thing I disable automatically along with crab lice and some other features I don't personally like either.

We might eventually get a WW Lite version as I've heard rumors it may be 'in the works'.