Having a bit of trouble editing in multiple quotes with links

Just tried editing in multiple quotes from various users containing YT links. The end result has a weird formation. Also, kept inserting the first quote I had instead of using the second as well. Even tried copying off a second tab (using Firefox). In either case, it didn't copy the embedded 2nd video. Might be me getting old(er), might be a hitch within the forum software, so any advice is appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Swanky said:

Just tried editing in multiple quotes from various users containing YT links. The end result has a weird formation. Also, kept inserting the first quote I had instead of using the second as well. Even tried copying off a second tab (using Firefox). In either case, it didn't copy the embedded 2nd video. Might be me getting old(er), might be a hitch within the forum software, so any advice is appreciated.

I just tried to duplicate your problem but I can't. When I did it it all acted precisely as I expected (and differently from your description and post). Maybe you could walk me through step-by-step?

Sure.

First I made the original post. Then I edited in the first quote by endgameaddiction by using quoting, then hitting the drag&move button (since I was having trouble to otherwise highlight the complete post) -> ctrl x -> ctrl v in my post. Then deleted the first video. Saved the edited post.

Second, I gave a listen to the other music video posted in the thread and decided I wanted to answer that as well. So quoted again, edited out the video I didn't want in, and repeated the steps above. Only that it pasted the first post in again. Tried again, same result. Tried with a second tab, That somehow worked but it's not looking quite right.

1 hour ago, Swanky said:

Sure.

First I made the original post. Then I edited in the first quote by endgameaddiction by using quoting, then hitting the drag&move button (since I was having trouble to otherwise highlight the complete post) -> ctrl x -> ctrl v in my post. Then deleted the first video. Saved the edited post.

Second, I gave a listen to the other music video posted in the thread and decided I wanted to answer that as well. So quoted again, edited out the video I didn't want in, and repeated the steps above. Only that it pasted the first post in again. Tried again, same result. Tried with a second tab, That somehow worked but it's not looking quite right.

I'm sorry I am just not getting it. Maybe someone else will be able to reproduce it but I can not.