Where are we at in terms of bodies for Fallout? Like physics and stuff?

I've been out of the Fallout scene for QUITE sometime, so I'm not sure where we are in terms of stuff like breasts\butt physics. I see several different options but I'm not sure which is the best in the long wrong?

Also, what are you currently using for male and female bodies? Any suggestions?

I use

CBBE Knee Fix

CBP Physics CBP

Physics Preset ( I like the least exaggerated option)

And the truth is that it is super good. I got to try OCBP and it is very good, but it seems to me that it is focused more on women with higher proportions; their physiques at least seem to me exaggerated, but perhaps it is precisely what you are looking for.

A month or two ago I uploaded a tattoo mod, and uploaded a gif showing the tattoos. You can see slightly how I have the physics.

Here: 

Spoiler

1.gif.1f20d8d0bd2b608b781e708d0e6fc064.gif.bcebb5e9ddbd8c43c0ef4522f6439c7d.gif

If you only looking for jiggle female body and outfit I recommend CBBE since its highly compatible with all the outfit mod out there. But if you want to use sex mod like AAF the I recommended Fusion Girl since it have proper modeled vagina and collision.

The CBP Physics in FO4 is actually very good. Once you install it, it will enable physics for all the outfit without needing any additional conversation like HDT Physics in Skyrim.