Skyrim SE Devious Devices Gags not working

I'm new to modding and need help with DD. Basically, the heads of the player and NPCs are usually smaller than the gag meshes, and the mouths don't open or are even aligned correctly when gags are equipped. Everything else about the mod seems to run fine, aside from this one aspect. Is there a way to change it so that the gags work?

Hello,

-Do you Lunch FNIS before start Skyrim ?

-Do you have created Batch Build with Body Slide studio ? 

-Do you use CBBE or UNP ? 

-And last question do you have already use other stuff, like armbrinder or Hobble dress ? (animation work or not ?)

If you don't know what i'm talking about, this video explain how do you patch for skyrim understant a gag i'snt just only a cloth but a cloth with restriction (Open the mouth)  

I hope I was able to help you ?

8 hours ago, Official Kayle said:

Hello,

-Do you Lunch FNIS before start Skyrim ?

-Do you have created Batch Build with Body Slide studio ? 

-Do you use CBBE or UNP ? 

-And last question do you have already use other stuff, like armbrinder or Hobble dress ? (animation work or not ?)

If you don't know what i'm talking about, this video explain how do you patch for skyrim understant a gag i'snt just only a cloth but a cloth with restriction (Open the mouth)  

I hope I was able to help you ?

Yes, I ran FNIS. Yes, I batch built with bodyslide. I use UNP. The animations for stuff like armbinder and hobble work fine, its just the gags that aren't worikng.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...