New CKIII sub forum

I agree it looks very promising. However, I do not know how to mod 3D models. I have started fooling around with Blender and think I might be able to learn using it, but it seems you cannot upload Maya rigs into Blender and Paradox apparently uses Maya to make its models. I looked up Maya but that is an expensive tool.

Does anybody have any  experience with this?

A second question I have, is that in the CK3 screenshots you usually see a character alone, so I don't know if you can create scenes with more than one character. If not it will be less interesting.

theoretically speaking, if you put the characters into right xyz position and respective bodyparts into right positions, it could be made to look like the two characters "touch" each other even though they are technically just "standing"

This definitely has potential. Even if animations don't come straight away (and I bet someone will use the power of horniness and long hours alone to make it work anyway) considering what we had in CK2 the bar is very low to start with. The more flexible scripting language and other improvements are definitely going to open up a lot of potential to modding. Frankly I'll be fine with CK3 being unmodded for a while and play a few vanilla campaigns to give it time to flourish