Well either I'm missing something or some other mod I have is blocking it from working.  I have it installed in LE and the MCM does show up.  SQV says Enabled? Yes and State: Running. Current stage is 0 and priority is 100 for the quest state.

Anything else I should look for?

EDIT - Update

After saving the game and loading it, and setting a keybinding and disable/enable a couple times, it started to work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 2:01 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Sorry to butt in, but was it something we said over at FO4? Mod shows removed? Thanks

Not you mate!

There were users forming group in the comments, telling me witch hand I should use to handle my dick...

So the only way I've found to delete those comments was to delete the mod.

Do not worry, I will upload version with some new functionality on FO4 thread soon.

;)

23 minutes ago, lapolla said:

Not you mate!

There were users forming group in the comments, telling me witch hand I should use to handle my dick...

So the only way I've found to delete those comments was to delete the mod.

Do not worry, I will upload version with some new functionality on FO4 thread soon.

;)

I actually love this mod.....Dumped all the dialogue driven sex mods and kept it simple with this mod and a mod called JUST F..k for the random stuff.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am using this in LE and it generally works just fine. That being said for some reason I cannot figure out the mod just stops working randomly and I have to uninstall, save, reinstall, save, exit and restart before it works again. It's really annoying.

Inquiry: Does it not work on active followers?

Edited by HinataObsession