EDIT- FOLLOW THE LIST OF GUIDES AND TROUBLESHOOTING METHODS THAT PEOPLE HAVE GAVE IN THE THREAD AND YOUR ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED

So I deleted my other thread discussing this topic because I realized I didnt provide enough information regarding my side of things, thus leaving no interpretation to what might be causing my random and frequent CTD's.

(I use vortex mod manager and semi new to modding)

(Plug-Ins)

Spoiler

731654086_plugin1.PNG.b62978f29c00039a33b953e8f1fd308d.PNG577963003_plugin2.PNG.09b6932883d66df3c674b44cfa068435.PNG1699408921_plugin3.PNG.5e9382c1c84042f7887a880f758d096d.PNG1932798142_plugin4.PNG.0be412a7ba26ccfb13400e6a0b7673a5.PNG985427945_plugin5.PNG.4e70af39011c6bec02431f2685669794.PNG659411120_plugin6.PNG.54226646123a476114de84b6d33c0c43.PNG529454409_plugin7.PNG.ada8e845ef89d5670dd8bc7b18d79c83.PNG1492407974_plugin8.PNG.4ba67040a2ce447893848b45a90d1350.PNG168825115_plugin9.PNG.ec9bd0402dde1e6a02290502232cc0ba.PNG1710930496_plugin10.PNG.72556ef27df33f0b722abc0537279f78.PNG2039094979_plugin11.PNG.1727a4cf6664ff611dbe69023fdd4f2b.PNG

I have followed guide after guide, video after video. Uninstalled mods one by one and installing them one by one and I cant seem to stop this issue no matter what it is I do. Its beyond frustrating, especially after hours of troubleshooting to only have another ctd right after.

Specs-

Spoiler

Processor

Ryzen 7 3700X
Video Card
Radeon RX 580 Series
RAM
16 GB
Windows 10

Papyrus Logs (in order leading up to the crash)

Papyrus.3.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log

@JayMay678

Have you tried a clean save as it seems it can't load from save? eg you have a dirty save/Broken scripts.  Check your load order with Fo4edit for any conflict's/Error's? you could also use Loot to check for some error's like broken pre-combines all the above will cause CDT. If your using MO2 I believe it can tell you if your have any error's.  A list of you installed plugin would also help other's help you. Please can you try and keep all relevant post's together in one place rather then starting a new thread each time as it get's confusing knowing which one to answer and in which order!

43 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

@JayMay678

Have you tried a clean save as it seems it can't load from save? eg you have a dirty save/Broken scripts.  Check your load order with Fo4edit for any conflict's/Error's? you could also use Loot to check for some error's like broken pre-combines all the above will cause CDT. If your using MO2 I believe it can tell you if your have any error's.  A list of you installed plugin would also help other's help you. Please can you try and keep all relevant post's together in one place rather then starting a new thread each time as it get's confusing knowing which one to answer and in which order!

I will do that and Ive deleted my past threads before posting this that way im not flooding with same issues and trying to keep everything in one post. Thanks for the reply. I guess in ways im new to modding so I dont know how to do everything to provide correct and useful information. Yes ive done clean saves more than 100 times just to be sure

44 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

@JayMay678

Im using vortex for all my mods. Not sure if thats a no go or not or if I shouldnt use it

so there is a few things you can do.

1. post your load order (because Papyrus is only good for somethings)

2. turn off all of your mods and test the game and reload the mods slowly while testing until you find the issue

3. if it CTDs without any mods, then RENAME Meshes and then test and slowly reintroduce the meshes (then do the same with Textures, etc)

one of the problems is that the game load and unload all of the time and usually outside of your view.

btw test with a new game, use StartmeUp or SKKStart mod to get you into the game

7 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is a few things you can do.

1. post your load order (because Papyrus is only good for somethings)

2. turn off all of your mods and test the game and reload the mods slowly while testing until you find the issue

3. if it CTDs without any mods, then RENAME Meshes and then test and slowly reintroduce the meshes (then do the same with Textures, etc)

one of the problems is that the game load and unload all of the time and usually outside of your view.

btw test with a new game, use StartmeUp or SKKStart mod to get you into the game

I just edited my first post with a list of my plug ins. I actually use start me up everytime with a new game. But ill give what you said a shot. Thanks for the reply

23 hours ago, JayMay678 said:

I just edited my first post with a list of my plug ins. I actually use start me up everytime with a new game. But ill give what you said a shot. Thanks for the reply

Reading the tread you linked to here Yes Vis tag's can cause crash's but this usually happens when opening the pipboy to look at stat's not randomly so I am more inclined to say your issue is a dirty save/ mod not installed correctly or broken 

12 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Reading the tread you linked to here Yes Vis tag's can cause crash's but this usually happens when opening the pipboy to look at stat's not randomly so I am more inclined to say your issue is a dirty save/ mod not installed correctly or broken 

I completely forgot to state that. My apologies. I have had crashes in the pipboy or the level up skills menu but also at random. I use vortex mod manager to install almost everything as  im not fairly experienced in manual installs. I know.. I gotta stop being lazy lol. But if that is the issue, what would you suggest I do? Im thinking along the lines of deleting all aaf and anything related and reinstalling the game. Or is Fallrim something I should be working with?  

8 hours ago, JayMay678 said:

I completely forgot to state that. My apologies. I have had crashes in the pipboy or the level up skills menu but also at random. I use vortex mod manager to install almost everything as  im not fairly experienced in manual installs. I know.. I gotta stop being lazy lol. But if that is the issue, what would you suggest I do? Im thinking along the lines of deleting all aaf and anything related and reinstalling the game. Or is Fallrim something I should be working with?  

yea https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633  I have not used it in all my time modding so I would not know what the learning curve is like but But have read hundreds of post's liking it and recommending it.  Uninstalling the Game is a bit much but if you want to start from a clean base then yea good choice. Manual installing of mod's is NOT recommended unless you Really know what your doing as it's a very good way to brake your game forcing you to reinstall your game a fresh . Thats why it's highly recommended to use a mod manager. But they too have little quirks of there own so each will have it own learning curve so you Mite need to refresh yourself on the use of them by watching a couple of videos on Youtube.. A lot of the mod authors swear by MO2 and a lot of user's like Vortex

Mod Organizer 2:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwEm-jKnP44

Vortex : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25FEL45O80

But if you do start a fresh Try just installing three mods at a time and check in game each and every time or better yet have someone else figure out all the possible conflict's that could happen between mods and  follow one of the guide's here on loverslab.com for your first few installs just so you know what's happening and how it work's. This will help you load's later on when putting your own load orders together.

here's a small list of Guide's I recommend :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-03july2020/ .

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126790-fallout-iv-for-beginners-v203-zex-fusion-girl-bodytalk/  

All the guides I have listed above will take you from a fresh install of fallout the to a fully working install of AAF and Animation's. The first two can be installed in twenty min and the last one will take a bit longer like 2-4 hours as it a full extensive mod list covering nearly everything. I hope this helps you in some way?

9 hours ago, mashup47 said:

yea https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633  I have not used it in all my time modding so I would not know what the learning curve is like but But have read hundreds of post's liking it and recommending it.  Uninstalling the Game is a bit much but if you want to start from a clean base then yea good choice. Manual installing of mod's is NOT recommended unless you Really know what your doing as it's a very good way to brake your game forcing you to reinstall your game a fresh . Thats why it's highly recommended to use a mod manager. But they too have little quirks of there own so each will have it own learning curve so you Mite need to refresh yourself on the use of them by watching a couple of videos on Youtube.. A lot of the mod authors swear by MO2 and a lot of user's like Vortex

Mod Organizer 2:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwEm-jKnP44

Vortex : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25FEL45O80

But if you do start a fresh Try just installing three mods at a time and check in game each and every time or better yet have someone else figure out all the possible conflict's that could happen between mods and  follow one of the guide's here on loverslab.com for your first few installs just so you know what's happening and how it work's. This will help you load's later on when putting your own load orders together.

here's a small list of Guide's I recommend :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-03july2020/ .

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126790-fallout-iv-for-beginners-v203-zex-fusion-girl-bodytalk/  

All the guides I have listed above will take you from a fresh install of fallout the to a fully working install of AAF and Animation's. The first two can be installed in twenty min and the last one will take a bit longer like 2-4 hours as it a full extensive mod list covering nearly everything. I hope this helps you in some way?

Found out what caused my ctds. It was a whole bunch of mods that were not installed correctly and incompatible mods. Some how I completely forgot about LOOT and its amazing features. With help from the good people in discord, I got my issues figured out. A huge thank you to you as well because a lot of the things you said were indeed issues I had and your troubleshooting methods got my issue resolved. Thank you for you time on each of my threads. Greatly appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, JayMay678 said:

Found out what caused my ctds. It was a whole bunch of mods that were not installed correctly and incompatible mods. Some how I completely forgot about LOOT and its amazing features. With help from the good people in discord, I got my issues figured out. A huge thank you to you as well because a lot of the things you said were indeed issues I had and your troubleshooting methods got my issue resolved. Thank you for you time on each of my threads. Greatly appreciate it.

you are most welcome ?