Black screen in game

Oblivion Steam or Disk version ?

With Shivering isle  ?

Patched to v1.2.0416 ?

No other dlcs and Mods !!  First get the base game running before you install Mods or OBSE or a Modmanager.

Game NOT in C program files ! !  ( best also Steam not in C program files )

DirectX End-User Runtimes  installed ! !  Win10 does not have the old DirectX files Oblivion meeds.

Started game with Oblivin.exe

More infromation

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

12 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Oblivion Steam or Disk version ?

With Shivering isle  ?

Patched to v1.2.0416 ?

No other dlcs and Mods !!  First get the base game running before you install Mods or OBSE or a Modmanager.

Game NOT in C program files ! !  ( best also Steam not in C program files )

DirectX End-User Runtimes  installed ! !  Win10 does not have the old DirectX files Oblivion meeds.

Started game with Oblivin.exe

More infromation

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Running the steam version, I don't know if i patched it (if not how do i?) and what is shivering isle?

30 minutes ago, AshleySOAD said:

Running the steam version, I don't know if i patched it (if not how do i?) and what is shivering isle?

The Steam version should be GOTY (patched) and will include Shivering Isles and Knights...perhaps a few other DLCs. 

Follow the yellow link in fejeena's link for Oblivion install w/ Lovers. Don't miss a step. If you did follow...good! :) 

There is a rare condition with certain vid cards...

Try turning off both Bloom and HDR lighting...see if that fixes it. If not...just use Bloom...check results.

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Steam version should be GOTY (patched) and will include Shivering Isles and Knights...perhaps a few other DLCs. 

Follow the yellow link in fejeena's link for Oblivion install w/ Lovers. Don't miss a step. If you did follow...good! :) 

There is a rare condition with certain vid cards...

Try turning off both Bloom and HDR lighting...see if that fixes it. If not...just use Bloom...check results.

You're a genius! Turning on bloom worked!