Ki-Ki's music thread

Pixie-K

I got bored and played around with my FL Studio 10 and slapped this together today. It's a trance remix of the song "Intensive Care Unit" by Renard

https://snd.sc/Zgj0qn

Let me know what you think :3

P.S.: I'm no artist, so this is an incredible feat for me.

UPDATE: Made another remix!

8-bit remix of "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by ϟKRI||ƩX

Note: This one was just for fun

https://snd.sc/XVbKU9

Alright! It's finally up! I spent about 4 days punching around FL Studio (and my PC monitor) to come up with this, and I think it's my best yet!

http://snd.sc/Y9x9Jj

My opinion my suck since I already like Trance ><.

but but but....

I Think it is good.  Soft but I can see it building up so I would say you did good work.

If it's any constellation I used FL studio and made nightmarish sounds that had my neighbors call the cops when they heard how bad it sounds. No jokes :(.

Good work ^_^.

(I do think I did make one mix my wife liked but that is because I had a Japanese theme to it xD).

I actually really love trance, I need to be in the right mood to listen to it - basically for me at least there is contemplative trance and get fucked out of your mind party time trance. I like the beat of your music, and it does have a nice rhythm to it, but I feel I don't get the crescendo of it, or as they say, the "drop" - in that sense, I would say for me at least it falls more under the hypnotic/contemplative than the really beaty type of music.

do you make this remix?

im not a big fan of trance but this sounds pretty good. O_O

Why yes I did, and thank you! :3

Lol happysparkles sorry for your neighbors  :lol:

CK  I wanted a mellow tune that says Just chill

do you make this remix?

im not a big fan of trance but this sounds pretty good. O_O

Why yes I did, and thank you! :3

Lol happysparkles sorry for your neighbors  :lol:

CK  I wanted a mellow tune that says Just chill

Hehe it happens I used to be that terrible neighbor. Now Karma has hit me and I have a neighbor who does horrible off tune Karaoke, and when I say off tune I mean they sound like a person who has sandpaper for a throat.  They do not even use the 4 Que that music is supposed to use.

*Jumps back to topic*

Oh then if that is the case you accomplished your job then.

Now keep in mind just five minutes before I responded I was listening to this.

This is Dubstep ofc. and it is like hardcore on steroids so you know :P.

Still love your work and I will follow this post hoping the hear more ^_^.

wow that video was Kick ass. I liked it.

It even got my Wifes attention.

All she said was "Japanese" and then she pretty much said a few choice words in Japanese and I kind of did not catch cause I was looking at boobies and awesomeness.

Good find once again ChancellorKremlin, had I not been out of likes I would like it.

PS we need to increase like Limit :(.

Alright.... I think I'm supposed to be watching a music video, but the strippers took over my focus.

Yeah, I got that too, the first time I listened to it! I find its easier to "concentrate" if you just watch a pure lyrical video minus the actual video lol!

wow that video was Kick ass. I liked it.

It even got my Wifes attention.

All she said was "Japanese" and then she pretty much said a few choice words in Japanese and I kind of did not catch cause I was looking at boobies and awesomeness.

Good find once again ChancellorKremlin, had I not been out of likes I would like it.

PS we need to increase like Limit :(.

You like whores! I wasn't even aware there was a limit lol. Seriously, conserve your likes haha.

No, seriously, that wasn't even proper dusbstep. Zeroing in for another one of my faves... beware if you also like japanese style animation! The drop and base on this is just fantastic!

Original post updated to include a second mix

Woah neat, I just listened to the second tune.

That is Skrillex Scary Monsters and nice Sprites, am I right?

I love his music haha.

Good work 

Gotta love some good ol Dubstep.

I hope you keep this thread pulsing and make some more mixes ;)

-Happysparkles xD

Edit: I am blind I asked what I knew and what was in the fine print RIGHT OVER the download, just grand just grand. Sigh :(.

Anyway good mix :).

I read half your post, scrolled back up to see if I did say that, then scrolled back down to see the rest of your post where you corrected yourself x)

I'm currently having a bit of a creative block, but I think I'll play around with my FL Studio for a bit and see what I can do. The compliments keep me going :P

Update: I'm creative, but not THAT creative. So I'll mostly be doing remixes, and not anything purely original.

P.S. : I've removed the attached files and in place I will be using soundcloud links, for convenience.

I've got a bit carried away with this next mix... It's not done, but so far it is eargasmic. Just wanted to update the status of it in here to let you know I'm not abandoning

post-130403-0-79081800-1363169757_thumb.jpg

Thank you ~ <3

It seems a bit repetitive, but that's usually how those hard dance tech songs are.

I think I may take a short break from the music producing, it's really racking my brain and job stress is poking at the back of my head the whole time.

Archived