So, I know for a fact, i did everything right, now here's the problem, I am seemingly unable to properly use it, no animations or anything will trigger, not sure why, i got everything working, i can see nude models, i can see literally 0 errors, however, for some reason the animations dont seem to play for things such as AAF violate, and I'm unsure how to trigger sex, along with that, i cannot seem to open the AAF menu.

Anyone know how to fix this?

27 minutes ago, sonotink said:

So, I know for a fact, i did everything right, now here's the problem, I am seemingly unable to properly use it, no animations or anything will trigger, not sure why, i got everything working, i can see nude models, i can see literally 0 errors, however, for some reason the animations dont seem to play for things such as AAF violate, and I'm unsure how to trigger sex, along with that, i cannot seem to open the AAF menu.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Did you follow these instructions?

A few things changed recently. Notably, SavageCabbage animations and a few of the patch requirements. AAF and related adult mods are VERY testy about things like install and load order.

Trykz

2 minutes ago, sonotink said:

Yes.
Yes I did.
Evidence that things [mostly] work here.

No idea then, sorry ?

I would probably start with uninstalling all adult mods and animations, then re-install F4SE, then install JUST AAF and a simple AAF pose mod. If you manage to get that far successfully, THEN start adding in adult anims, and then finally related adult mods.

That's pretty much how I did it.

Good luck,

Trykz

3 minutes ago, Trykz said:

No idea then, sorry ?

I would probably start with uninstalling all adult mods and animations, then re-install F4SE, then install JUST AAF and a simple AAF pose mod. If you manage to get that far successfully, THEN start adding in adult anims, and then finally related adult mods.

That's pretty much how I did it.

Good luck,

Trykz

gonna try to reinstall everything, and start a new game, also disable some mods that add new clothing, as even though i do like having more clothes, i'd still like to play with the mod, likely just need to have two diffrent saves for a lewd, and non lewd playthrough is all

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's fundamental.  If AAF won't open when you press Home then nothing else that tries to use AAF will work.

If you still have the same problem after reinstalling everything, enable debug logging, try to make an animation happen via a mod, then post your script log as an attachment.

Alright, everything still doesnt seem to be working, gonna try to do that, and post the log.

This correct?

I find the game quite bland with the basic weaponry, and such, hopefully those aren't what is causing the issues, in all honesty, no idea what's causing it, i tend to use numpad 7 as my quick save button, however that shouldn't affect anything as I have a home button above the numlock key.
In all honesty, I'm quite baffled at how it continues to be unable to work, there's nothing I can think of that would break it.

3 hours ago, sonotink said:

here you are, my apologizes, got confused.

That's the right log.  There are no errors related to AAF or any of the AAF mods you have installed (I see FPE, SEU, and AAF Violate).  You appear to have the right versions of everything installed and the prerequisites like F4SE and LooksMenu appear to be installed since there are no errors about those.

Try starting an animation with SEU and then post the resulting Papyrus.0.log, maybe that will show something.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's the right log.  There are no errors related to AAF or any of the AAF mods you have installed (I see FPE, SEU, and AAF Violate).  You appear to have the right versions of everything installed and the prerequisites like F4SE and LooksMenu appear to be installed since there are no errors about those.

Try starting an animation with SEU and then post the resulting Papyrus.0.log, maybe that will show something.

I can't start any animations, not only that, but, at times things will randomly crash/freeze the game, i can do the surrender animation, but that is it, and I cannot open the AAF menu.
In all honesty, never understood why adult mods are always so difficult to install, haha

22 minutes ago, sonotink said:

I can't start any animations, not only that, but, at times things will randomly crash/freeze the game, i can do the surrender animation, but that is it, and I cannot open the AAF menu.
In all honesty, never understood why adult mods are always so difficult to install, haha

Like, wouldn't it be easier to simply have it all be in one pack, it's not like most files are optional, as you pretty much need almost every single file uploaded for AAF to be able to see if it might work, but it seemingly won't.
If it was all one singular pack, it wouldn't be a problem figuring out the issues, or anything, as it'd all be compressed to one file, one mod, that way less time is wasted.

I'd rather take all day waiting for a large file to download, then take weeks to try and get multiple files working for one single mod to properly function.

However, that's just my opinion, perhaps it's harder to make it all one pack, I wouldn't really know.

It's just, would you rather download 10 different files of a game, just to find out there's no reason why, but the game will not work? or would you rather take 3 hours for the game to install.

Thats the way I see it atleast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 hours ago, sonotink said:

heres the latest log, at this point however, kind of feel the pain isn't worth it.
If it wasn't such a pain to install, the mod would be great, however, just like most NSFW mods, seems like for some people, it either just works, or it doesn't.

Your AAF log shows a bunch of errors about missing animations from BP70's pack.  I suspect this is because you installed one of the animation patches like One Patch to Bang Them All which replaced some of BP70's files with out of date versions.  These errors caused AAF not to fully start up.  This is why nothing happens when you hit the Home key.  And because AAF is not fully started up, you get errors like this when you try to play an animation:

[07/15/2020 - 04:20:11PM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.
[07/15/2020 - 04:28:34PM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.

So the problem is in the way your animation packs and patches are installed. 

I would recommend uninstalling all your animation packs and patches, then installing a single animation pack like BP70's and verifying that AAF works properly.  Then, add other animation packs one at a time and test each one before installing the next.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your AAF log shows a bunch of errors about missing animations from BP70's pack.  I suspect this is because you installed one of the animation patches like One Patch to Bang Them All which replaced some of BP70's files with out of date versions.  These errors caused AAF not to fully start up.  This is why nothing happens when you hit the Home key.  And because AAF is not fully started up, you get errors like this when you try to play an animation:

[07/15/2020 - 04:20:11PM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.
[07/15/2020 - 04:28:34PM] *warning* [072] Request (START_SCENE) made to AAF before boot-up complete. Ignoring to protect stability.

So the problem is in the way your animation packs and patches are installed. 

I would recommend uninstalling all your animation packs and patches, then installing a single animation pack like BP70's and verifying that AAF works properly.  Then, add other animation packs one at a time and test each one before installing the next.

gotcha.
I'll see if that works.