Whenever you get a bounty, delete it immediately using the console...  then you never go to jail and never have the problem with the guards.  :classic_wink:

Sorry my magic ball doesn't work ....  therefore I can not detect your problem.

But I guess you have installed a Mod that change the jail or sleeping or the guards dialogs when they arrest you .  But  you have not posted your Load order

We don't know your Mods

We don't know your load order

EDIT:

You can load all your Mods in TES4Edit and check the guards dialogs in the Oblivion esm, then you see the Mods that change the dialogs.

Disable the mods and try in game if you can go to jail.

If there was more than one Mods that changed the jail dialogs enable one by one and check again,  ( But normally you should only have one Mod that  change the dialogs, if there are two or  more they conflict )

Yes ,if yoiu can't see a error in the  dialog scripts or scripts ask the author.

I don't have the Mod.

EDIT:

I downloaded the Mod  and the dialog script change the bounty and go to jail.

If the script does not work maybe the send player to jail and remove bounty doesn't work.

Only for testing:  try this esp

CombatOmega.esp

I changed the dialogs of the topics

Go to Jail

and

Pay Gold

Test if you got to jail when you select one of the two options.

If it works....  Report the mod author of the error and hope that he can fix it.