[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,511 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

15 hours ago, Soldream said:

It is a pity, because RJW does not have facial animation, I had some problems with it and it is outdated.
And it will be difficult to make a patch for https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2457859704&searchtext=Kurin ? There is the same body

I ll take look, but since I already have too much things to fix and optimize Im planning to stop Kurin support for a while

On 5/25/2021 at 6:53 AM, S16+ said:

I ll take look, but since I already have too much things to fix and optimize Im planning to stop Kurin support for a while

A silly easy fix might be look at Astoriel... They implemented a Vanilla face patch.. Then used Facial Animation patch. I think Nyanron did the same thing.. Don't remember off the bat.

• 3 weeks later...

Pity this mod only focuses on girls, I'd love to see this for they guys as well. A bisexual sex dungeon in the back of the fort where all the prisoners are milked and fed each other's bodily fluids until I turn them all into hats would be a neat way to play. 

v.1.2.0
- rebalanced wired vibrators' hediff speed decreased by -0.25 per day
- rebalanced mindbroken trait
- rebalanced flogged hediff vulnerability offset
- reworked chain harness stockpile texture
- reworked chain harness thought descriptions
- reworked carbon armor
- resized vibrator box textures
- resized simple nipple rings texture x0.25
- fixed chain harness texture misplacing on J and P bodies
- fixed research prerequisite for Z-dress
- added description to alpha lactine research
- cleared some autobackup textures

Consider subscribing to my Patreon, this will speed up the development a lot?

new.png

5 hours ago, KK33OMG said:

When ever i load the mod and equip the clothes from it it's always a purple square no matter what body mod i use,how do i fix it?

strange, gimme your Hugslog (cltrl+f12)

On 6/14/2021 at 7:28 PM, S16+ said:

v.1.2.0
- rebalanced wired vibrators' hediff speed decreased by -0.25 per day
- rebalanced mindbroken trait
- rebalanced flogged hediff vulnerability offset
- reworked chain harness stockpile texture
- reworked chain harness thought descriptions
- reworked carbon armor
- resized vibrator box textures
- resized simple nipple rings texture x0.25
- fixed chain harness texture misplacing on J and P bodies
- fixed research prerequisite for Z-dress
- added description to alpha lactine research
- cleared some autobackup textures

Consider subscribing to my Patreon, this will speed up the development a lot?

Awesome news! I was explained all the different calculations required for all the various body types/mods. And understand why it's not good for to type by type integration for the clothing amd integration of your tech.

Can you be so kind to try to integrate the RNW for S16+ thin patch someone was kind enough to create? For thin body types? if it's to your standard and you'd consider it. honestly, when it comes to patching and hunting down all the patches and their application, I'm a bit clueless. *shrug*

Thank you for this awesome mod.

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
11 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Awesome news! I was explained all the different calculations required for all the various body types/mods. And understand why it's not good for to type by type integration for the clothing amd integration of your tech.

Can you be so kind to try to integrate the RNW for S16+ thin patch someone was kind enough to create? For thin body types? if it's to your standard and you'd consider it. honestly, when it comes to patching and hunting down all the patches and their application, I'm a bit clueless. *shrug*

Thank you for this awesome mod.

HI, it's not difficult but it will require a lot of routine work, like really a lot, and I am not intersted in it, sorry

5 hours ago, S16+ said:

HI, it's not difficult but it will require a lot of routine work, like really a lot, and I am not intersted in it, sorry

I'll have to find the post the with the S16+ Thin and ask the person who created it what works and how. I understand tedium sucks. I am lacking in workflow knowledge about RimWorld and Modding. I could probably foo() and bar() my way through the Ludeon Baked and Plague gun. Hope you don't mind if I ask you a question later in the future regarding apparel/layering/paperdolling stuff.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:03 PM, S16+ said:

it is incompatible with RF bodies mod itself, beacuse it is already integrated into my mod
I set this for people not to use RF bodies twice

But my pawn's body arent the RF bodies type ,is there something i need to do in order to let the RF bodies show up?

6 hours ago, KK33OMG said:

But my pawn's body arent the RF bodies type ,is there something i need to do in order to let the RF bodies show up?

no RF bodies are integrated into my mod
but they don't show up by default, you need to use either Character editor mod or Plastic Device (an item which allows to change vody type ingame)

4 hours ago, LumpJiggy said:

Seems to have a conflict with More Utility Packs mod, anyone wearing the packs from that mod gets a purple box instead, but the item renders normally on the ground.

This is RF bodies bug, you can delete RF relateds stuf from the mod folder
Exactly these are body types extended.dll in Assemblies, RF bodies in textures and RF_BTE in Defs

Seems to be an incompatibility with this mod and the new vanilla apparel accessories.  When you equip one of the new accessories you get this error message along with a pink square:

Failed to find any textures at Things/Apparel/RangedShieldBelt/RangedShieldBelt_Male while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Apparel/RangedShieldBelt/RangedShieldBelt_Male, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color)
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected.TryGetGraphicApparel_Prefix_Patch0(Boolean&, Apparel, BodyTypeDef&, ApparelGraphicRecord&)

Looking at the code in this mod's TryGetGraphicApparel_Prefix it seems like it is doing this:

string str = ((Def)bodyType).defName;   // "Male"
        string text = ((((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.get_LastLayer() != ApparelLayerDefOf.Overhead && !(((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath == BaseContent.PlaceholderImagePath)) ? (((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath + "_" + str) : ((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath);

// text becomes "RangedShieldBelt_Male"

if ((Object)(object)ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get(text + "_north", false) == (Object)null)
        { // we go down this branch because the four textures on disk are RangedShieldBelt and the _east _north _south variants, and RangedShieldBelt_Male does not exist
            SpecialBodyTypeEX modExtension = ((Def)bodyType).GetModExtension<SpecialBodyTypeEX>();
            if (modExtension != null && modExtension.usedApparelGraphicBy != null)
            { // we don't take this branch
                str = modExtension.usedApparelGraphicBy;
            }
            text = ((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath + "_" + str;

// we never changed the value of str, so text remains RangedShieldBelt_Male
        }

// skip a few lines

Graphic val2 = GraphicDatabase.Get<Graphic_Multi>(text, val, ((Thing)apparel).def.graphicData.drawSize, ((Thing)apparel).get_DrawColor());

// this is the call that fails

19 hours ago, S16+ said:

This is RF bodies bug, you can delete RF relateds stuf from the mod folder
Exactly these are body types extended.dll in Assemblies, RF bodies in textures and RF_BTE in Defs

I'm Level 1 in regards to modding.. You are Level 3 AND you are a dev. 

So I'm just answering "the phones" And no I don't think doing the Apu voice would be appropriate for people to call in to S16+ and say "thank you fawr calling technical supwart."

I ask for your forgiveness because.. I must point out. the S16+ things has been documented of being seperated from primary RJW stuff.. So posts and troubleshooting relating to that is kinda hazy to find details. Yes, I've used the search functions.. Sadly, NO.. I am unable to reliably find attached files or any type of documentation for getting things working correctly. Inversion seems to be fucked this way on LL.. There are few and far between details, readme, or posts that take a person step by step.

As to why? *shrug* Inversion had prolapsed it's vag or anus one too many times with jackhammers used as dildos is my best guess.

So, I have been forcing human compatible bodies on all the human appropriate races. aka the hairless cat girls, the hairless fox girls, the hairless/scaleless/featherless etc... everything girls. I have read the worse description in my live about a sniper rifle.. lookin to find a Vanilla compatible style friendly mod pack from XB that hurt my small peanut brain. I tried the Mali and Cha patches. I flipped load orders. and I have been unable to find a proper explanation and definition of the EXACT comment that states.. "Here is my Mod, These are the steps you need to do to work with this body type. This is what you need to do for one race.. repeat the contents for the others the same way for the same body type." 

Please, Oh Great and Mercyful Big Bro Dude... can you please post the portion of any posts or snap shots or anything that I can do to ensure the right and proper load order gets met.. I do not mind doing a long write up of the correct steps to follow and to ensure that everyone can referrence it appropriately. aka Take my words and make them yours if you wish at anytime to make this work properly.

Because if we don't do this girls will continue to ignore custom built archotech fuck machines and all the toys and instead keep purchasing motorcycles and riding around at 1am at night with a wooden peg dick up they ass to get an orgasm.. and I will tell you with complete honesty, they are terrible, noisy, a risk to others and annoying as hell.

Search funtions are not working properly to find .xml files or .7z files and patches for anything. wild card operators of * and ? are fucked here on LL and I don't know what type of nomencalture we are supposed to use.

Thank you for your time.