[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,689 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a necessary reason for this mod to use its own layers instead of RJW-provided ones? This leads to odd effects like being able to combine an anal vibrator with a buttplug.

I think it would be better to use RJW layers and to just make the "wire vibrator" (the egg vibrator) not block any body parts. Cursory check of all currently existing items in the mod looks as if this should not be an issue, but improve compatibility with other apparel sources. (Though I might have missed some desirable combinations.)

... Long term, I think it would be better to request addition of more layers in RJW itself, again for the purpose of compatibility.

11 hours ago, Zsar said:

Is there a necessary reason for this mod to use its own layers instead of RJW-provided ones? This leads to odd effects like being able to combine an anal vibrator with a buttplug.

I think it would be better to use RJW layers and to just make the "wire vibrator" (the egg vibrator) not block any body parts. Cursory check of all currently existing items in the mod looks as if this should not be an issue, but improve compatibility with other apparel sources. (Though I might have missed some desirable combinations.)

... Long term, I think it would be better to request addition of more layers in RJW itself, again for the purpose of compatibility.

Let's hope the author is alive first - I believe he's russian and his disappearance coincided with the war

• 3 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, JohnRage said:

Let's hope the author is alive first - I believe he's russian and his disappearance coincided with the war

If you are talking of S16 he's very much alive :)

v110 - Alpha has been released, see:

https://gitgud.io/sim64k/s16s-extension

For any problems please create issues on the git repo, thanks!

On 12/23/2022 at 2:43 PM, Skömer said:

there has been a updated version on Discord/my addon list for a while now

Any way it can be updated to refer back to this post again? I'd update S16's post but unfortunately I don't have the privilege

9 hours ago, sim64k said:

Any way it can be updated to refer back to this post again? I'd update S16's post but unfortunately I don't have the privilege

done

are you going to include the Chinese translation and patch in your git too? would be nice if it were included in the main mod to not get lost over the course of the next rimworld updates

favicon.ico S16s Extension - piercings, vibrators, lewd apparel

└─ favicon.ico S16 Sized Apparel Patch Rimworld 1.3

└─ favicon.ico RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16 109 新增中文简体翻译 1.3 - chinese translation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 7:11 AM, fakje said:

Mod does not co-operate with VFE pirates, completely breaks warcasket textures

I ran across this issue a year later, so:  The apparel-sizing code is being applied to warcasket textures, which only get one size per warcasket type - it's only a graphical issue, AFAIK.  A workaround is to create a copy of each texure for each one of the apparel sizes.  It's a bit long-winded and requires a little bit of technical savvy, but it's okay as stopgaps go.  Here's a version I've been using in Powershell, which I provide purely as an example of what has worked for me and might just cause a mess on your computer, especially if the VFE group changes the filenames for the warcasket graphics:

1. Copy the warcasket textures from the VFE Pirates folder to the Textures\Things\Pawn folder in the S16 mod, so if you've downloaded it at s16s-extension that would be
    s16s-extension\Textures\Things\Pawn\Warcasketlike
  2. Open Powershell in the Warcasketlike folder
  3. Set up an array of the apparel sizes by entering this command:
    $variant = '_Fat','_Female','_Male','_Brute','_Hulk','_Thin'
  4. Now use this large-economy-sized command only once (because it will happily re-duplicate the files it's already created) in the Warcasketlike folder to duplicate the files:
    foreach ($file in get-childitem -recurse -depth 1 -include *.png) { foreach ($type in $variant) { if ($file.basename.contains('Shoulders')) { try { cp $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.replace('Shoulders', "Shoulders$type")).png" } catch { echo 'Nope' } } if ($file.basename.contains('Helmet')) { cp $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.replace('Helmet', "Helmet$type")).png" } if ($file.basename -notmatch '.*Shoulders|.*Helmet') { cp $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.insert($file.directoryname.split('\')[-1].length, $type)).png" } } }

I'll repeat myself - if you aren't confident about this code, don't use it!  What it should do is go through the PNG texture-files in each subdirectory of Warcasketlike and make copies with the right names.  If you want to do a safety-check before you run, then use this:

foreach ($file in get-childitem -recurse -depth 1 -include *.png) { foreach ($type in $variant) { if ($file.basename.contains('Shoulders')) { echo $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.replace('Shoulders', "Shoulders$type")).png" } if ($file.basename.contains('Helmet')) { echo $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.replace('Helmet', "Helmet$type")).png" } if ($file.basename -notmatch '.*Shoulders|.*Helmet') { echo $file "$($file.directoryname)\$($file.BaseName.insert($file.directoryname.split('\')[-1].length, $type)).png" } } }

Which should show you where the files will be created if you run step #4.

If you get problems, I probably won't be available to help you, so it might be better to put up with the pink squares until there's a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure why my thongs look really mismatched on pawns while using SAR bodies. So i made this for myself. Figured someone could have same problem so i'm uploading it here.
"Borrowed" micro thong's texture from SAR Alterations and edited it a little as well as borrowed other stuff". Ofcourse work is very crude as i have no real experience with modding or texture editing.

Spoiler

preview.png

Panties Resized for S16.rar

Edited by DeathToHumankind

how to use food and drug part of this mod?

i've never seen lactine anywhere in game, not on crafting stations nor even in item spawn menu

same for breast milk - i have some preggos in colony, but how to milk them?

also cookies - how to get girl's cum to make them? regular RJW' cum doesn't work here

22 hours ago, Danv said:

how to use food and drug part of this mod?

i've never seen lactine anywhere in game, not on crafting stations nor even in item spawn menu

same for breast milk - i have some preggos in colony, but how to milk them?

also cookies - how to get girl's cum to make them? regular RJW' cum doesn't work here

Human Milk need Milkable colonist
girl cum is from girl wearing vibrator after set time
You can find patch to convert RJW Usecondom <=> Sexperience cum <=> s16 lovejuice in my post

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

What part of the file should I delete to stop the vibrator-wearing pawns piece from producing love juice?

It drips too often on the door that I often pass by, causing the door to fail to close. It really makes me dumbfounded.🤣
(Hey, close the refrigerator door quickly, the food is going to go bad!)

-complement-
It seems that it is better to wait until it is updated to version 1.5.
Although the equipment can be worn now, it disappears as soon as it is taken off.

Edited by Sosa Yang