Do you remember my Twin Succubi? Do you remember how they killed enemies by having sex with them? This mod allows you to cast a ritual on any female follower to behave like a succubus (a.k.a. kill by sex). The spell tome is by the fire in the middle of the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

Download here: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

SexLab is mandatory, otherwise it will crash.

This is a work in progress and currently there is no art at all, only scripts.

Please report any bugs. Thanks a lot in advance!

On 7/7/2020 at 12:00 PM, Rockfield said:

Do you remember my Twin Succubi? Do you remember how they killed enemies by having sex with them? This mod allows you to cast a ritual on any female follower to behave like a succubus (a.k.a. kill by sex). The spell tome is by the fire in the middle of the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

Download here: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

SexLab is mandatory, otherwise it will crash.

This is a work in progress and currently there is no art at all, only scripts.

Please report any bugs. Thanks a lot in advance!

Why not post your twins mod converted? I have a converted version 5.2 tweak if you want it or I can post it if you want. It works.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, BigOnes69 said:

Why not post your twins mod converted? I have a converted version 5.2 tweak if you want it or I can post it if you want. It works.

Because it's worth to make a lot of improvements I had in mind within a new version. On the other hand, the old esp file was full of try-n-error garbage I wanted to get rid of. I'm a perfectionist, I want to start from scratch to make a fine tuned mod. That's why I focused this time on what I consider it the main reason I created this mod in the first place: the succubus' drain life skill. Actually turning any female follower into a succubus is a cheap trick to make debugging easier and faster, while skipping design's dependency.

I would bring the twins back if I get a voiced actress willing to collaborate with the project, to make something like "Recorder", "Sofia", or "Vilja". I find the default voices a huge turn off for a succubus.

19 hours ago, Rockfield said:

Because it's worth to make a lot of improvements I had in mind within a new version. On the other hand, the old esp file was full of try-n-error garbage I wanted to get rid of. I'm a perfectionist, I want to start from scratch to make a fine tuned mod. That's why I focused this time on what I consider it the main reason I created this mod in the first place: the succubus' drain life skill. Actually turning any female follower into a succubus is a cheap trick to make debugging easier and faster, while skipping design's dependency.

I would bring the twins back if I get a voiced actress willing to collaborate with the project, to make something like "Recorder", "Sofia", or "Vilja". I find the default voices a huge turn off for a succubus.

Well I wish you luck. If you take requests mine would be that you limit the succubus from fucking everything that moves. I pruned the Death from Snu Snu spell so that it would not make them fuck everything that they cast it on in my conversion. I rarelly call the twins so just have it for the initiation spell. Also better vamps lets the converted keep there own combat system so you can convert some of the higher designed npc such as Kate, Recorder, Sofia, etc.. Maybe look at that.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:39 AM, BigOnes69 said:

I'll take that version if you still have it, I've been looking for the older version of that (non 6.10) for forever

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I would need permission to post that and it sounds like Rockfield is not interested.

What? no! Sorry if I was not explicit enough, I don't mind. Feel free to post it, as long as I'm credited for the original version.

I deleted version 5.2 because it was full of bugs, but if you want to use it, mind that I won't fix it, that's why version 6.1 was released.

21 hours ago, Rockfield said:

What? no! Sorry if I was not explicit enough, I don't mind. Feel free to post it, as long as I'm credited for the original version.

I deleted version 5.2 because it was full of bugs, but if you want to use it, mind that I won't fix it, that's why version 6.1 was released.

Thanks a lot have people pm me asking for older material because I save a lot of shit for no reason.  I feel uncomfortable distributing other peoples materials without permission.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:06 AM, Rockfield said:

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Thanks a lot have people pm me asking for older material because I save a lot of shit for no reason.  I feel uncomfortable distributing other peoples materials without permission.

Cool! Thanks guys! Yeah, your new work is great, but the Succubus Twins mod was one of the first mods I ever downloaded and I don't keep Skyrim installed on my PC all the time because I've switched computers alot over the years...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey y'all.

I'm trying to make small changes to this mod but I can't get my dumb CK to recompile it! I was wondering if anyone would be able to do it for me, as Rock seems busy.

Two things i'm trying to do:

Change the succubus females so that they use a wider variety of sex types (right now they only do cowgirl animations). I did this by removing this line from the PSC:

sslBaseAnimation[] maleOnFemaleAnims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Cowgirl").

As I can't recompile the script, i don't know if it works.

Second thing I want to do (which is much farther beyond my scripting capabilities) is make a version that targets Males and has them only attack females with the succubus spell. If anyone has any ideas for that.

If anyone can help, I would be much obliged.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

took the Succubus all the way through Sovengarde.

The only point where I had to release her was before the dragonflight.

Did not try, but I assume, this would have messed up the dragonride.

The funny part, the guardian Tsun, he came in the bleed out state but revived and let me pass the bridge.

The Succubus could not kill Alduin completely. He made one more turn in the air and landed.

One shot with an arrow and he died. Guess is beause Dragonborn must do the final hit ;)

So, no problems with glitching dragons anymore.

Spoiler

Alduin.thumb.jpg.9d38c89333b81b023839d7a24b35589a.jpg

Succubus at work

On 7/13/2020 at 12:06 PM, Rockfield said:

OK, I will take this as permission.

@Rockfield if you don't want this, let me know, I will immediately remove this.

All credits go to Rockfield. He did a great job in scripting.

Dragons now do no more bug the Succubus.

Hint: if you give the Succubus a weapon or leave her the original weapon (sword best), then she will not have the spell equipped all the time

and behaves like any other follower, except when she does her special attack.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Arousel said:

Das ist der beste Mod

ty to Rockfield.

He quit modding, so I took care of it.

This one uses weapons instad spells. Succubus must first bring down the hostile before she acts.

Extra bow for player, brings dragons down.