Ceredwen

Toastman

Lovely companion and interesting AI! ..but I am curious I have her up to date with no faults, but.. her quest line hasn't kicked in for me :( Maybe I haven't travelled with her long enough? I guess it's like vilja then or am I miss any other requirements?

Purgeyo, on 04 Mar 2013 - 13:44, said:
Lovely companion and interesting AI! ..but I am curious I have her up to date with no faults, but.. her quest line hasn't kicked in for me Maybe I haven't travelled with her long enough? I guess it's like vilja then or am I miss any other requirements?

Not sure I thought about using her before but I have seen enough stuff on her in forums that she breaks shit and by break shit I mean other mods she does not play nice with them. There might be something conflicting with her or something got overwritten maybe try putting her at the bottom of your load order to see if that does anything. If not uninstall and then reinstall. Or turn off other mods to see if that fixes it. Not sure if her quest starts auto or not.

you can use the kcfdebugmode to 3 console command and use her dialogue to set her friendship so you can start the quest right away. Or spend hours and hours trying to get friendship points with her. Because you need a long long long long long long long time to get all the required friendship points for her. I.E. by giving her food, thanking her for healing, commenting on her outfits, etc.

And when you finished doing that do the kcfdebugmode to 0 to get rid of the dialogue option.

The best part about her is that she already has the voice files for marriage built into the mod. So if you use the console command to add her to the marriage faction she will have her  own custom voice :D

The mod author has yet to implement the actual marriage into the mod. But voice files are there.

Archived