Hey, so if I remember good once in AAF installer you could select if actors will be height scaling at the same height, but it's looks like this is default. So I have 2 diffrent actors with 2 diffrent heights ( tall and short ), and if animations play it scal down to same normal heights. Is there possibility to turn off this scaling?

6 minutes ago, jdhue said:

Hey, so if I remember good once in AAF installer you could select if actors will be height scaling at the same height, but it's looks like this is default. So I have 2 diffrent actors with 2 diffrent heights ( tall and short ), and if animations play it scal down to same normal heights. Is there possibility to turn off this scaling?

You can turn off but animations will be misaligned

• 2 years later...

The main problem with animations misaligning is where the actor's center of mass is held when doing animations, instead of centering inside the character, there should be an option to center around "P in Orifice collision". As such this does not exist, and neither does dynamic ragdoll animation with real object collision, leading to clipping when the animations play. Perhaps the next game will have more dynamic physics and have a toolkit that allows the development less scripted animation mods. Alas, this is simply a future that is left up to our lord and savior of, "It just works", Sir Toddus Howardissimo.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 12:16 AM, lalabo33 said:

checked aaf.ini and other mod text xlm documents all were checked but scaling still occurs :( wish there was a mod that forcefully could disable this if triggered by a mod

Aaf actor scaling is not a big issue anymore since the release of ScreenArcherMenu, you can adjust everything to your likings and the positions of animations and make new anims for different scaling sizes with SAMformer