Reporting a site issue: Emoticons

Starting since last weekend it's quite often (but NOT always) that the emoticons will not get recognized if I write them in the text with their code

E.g.  ":classic_unsure:"

Usually it's the same point of time, when the emoticon menu is bugged as well and won't allow me to select one with the mouse.

Until now, I don't see a certain pattern in it, when it works and when it fails.

If it's just me, I blame my ISP (well, I blame my ISP anyway, but perhaps ... ?)

And on another note: Isn't there an active "site bugs" thread anymore ? :classic_huh:

(Edit: ^ Emoticon worked ... hooray!)

1 hour ago, worik said:

So it appears to be an issue with site load ... ? ?

if a slow side load has an effect on converting code written emoticons then: yes

if - now that the side loads faster again - the emoticons work again if written as code, then: yes

if you still have issues with emoticons converting, then: DTMT has no clue and is only afraid to loose his emotions ?